Catch Me When I Fall PT.1<HunHan>

Luhan dragged himself out of his house for another boring depressing day. Every day was the exact same for Luhan, he woke up in the morning cut over the scars on his wrists and then hopped in the shower. Pain had no longer phased him when he cut himself. Luhan would get ready for school wearing large hoodies to hide his scars. Then Luhan would leave for school. When Luhan arrived at school he'd run into his normal bullies and take his beating.

But this morning was a tad different. Luhan had left a note on his bed before leaving. He didn't plan on coming home today. Luhan had also purposefully walked to his bullies.

"Hurt me. Beat me. Break me" Luhan spoke softly at the smirking boys

Luhan didn't need to say another word as he was pushed to the ground. No one bothered to interrupt as Luhan got beaten. Once the first bell had rung Luhan had stood up.

Luhan coughed up blood as he made it to the rooftop. Luhan walked to the edge sitting down. He looked down at the grown many feet below him. Luhan coughed loudly as he looked. Luhan heard sirens racing toward the school as Students began to peek out the windows. His parents must have found his note. The guidance counselor stood on the ground below yelling up to Luhan.

"LUHAN GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

"I will in a moment" Luhan sighed to himself

Police cars and an ambulance pulled into the school yard. A police officer rushed out of the car before yelling.

"LUHAN GET DOWN FROM THERE! YOUR PARENTS ARE WORRIED PLEASE!"

"WORRIED? THEY'RE WORRIED? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME" Luhan screamed crying

"LUHAN WE CAN GET YOU HELP PLEASE GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

Luhan stood up on the ledge as people began to scream. Luhan to a step off the building smiling softly knowing he'd finally be at peace.

~~

Luhan stood up looking around. Everything was white and there was no one around.

"A-Am I in heaven?" He asked himself

"Excuse me, are you Xiao Luhan" a woman questioned

Luhan turned around nodding.

"Luhan, you have the chance to choose to either stay here until your loved ones arrive or go back and recover." The woman explained

"I'll be alone?" Luhan questioned

"Yes, is that what you want?"

Luhan thought for a moment before answering softly.

"I-I'll go back"

"Alright, may the rest of your life be filled with smiles" She smiled as Luhan blacked out

~~

Loud beeping was heard throughout the room as the doctor tried to revive Luhan. Luhan's body jerked before the heart monitor began to show Luhan's heart was beating.

"Dr.Oh we need to get everything set up for him while he's asleep." A nurse spoke up

"Yeah, get me the stuff to work on his legs. We need to do what we can." The tall doctor spoke letting out a relieved sigh