Bubble Tea <KaiHun> Pt.2

Over the next week, Jongin had been much more cheerful and had enjoyed waking up in the morning. Sehun had changed Jongin for the better. Today was Jongin's day off and he had invited Sehun over but he wanted a soothing bubble bath first.

The water filled the white tub as Jongin cleaned his room. He searched for a change of clothes and walked to the bathroom. He smiled softly plugging his phone into the speakers. Soft music filled the bathroom as Jongin leaned over the tub pouring bubbles. Jongin undressed and sank into the steaming bubble bath. He smiled letting his eyes close. He laid in the bathtub not knowing his guest had arrived.

~~
Sehun knocked softly on the door and stood there for a moment. He knocked again when there was no answer. Sehun reached for the doorknob and opened the door. Sehun chuckled at the unlocked door. Sehun walked around the apartment in wonder searching for Jongin. He heard the soft music behind a closed door and stopped in front of it. Sehun figured this had to be the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Y-You're here already!?"

"Am I too early?" Sehun chuckled

"I-I just got in the bath" Jongin whined softly

"I can sit on the couch?"

"No, I take forever in baths" Jongin sighed

"So what are you suggesting?"

"C-Come in, you can sit with me" Jongin spoke shyly

Sehun opened the door and smiled softly at Jongin. Jongin blushed turning his head.

"I can't see anything so it's okay" Sehun chuckled

"It's still embarrassing"

Sehun just smiled as he sat on the counter.

"What did you have planned for today?"

"A movie on the couch" Jongin looked over shyly

"Sounds fun, I like chilling"

Jongin nodded and closed his eyes. Jongin's eyes flew open when he felt Sehun's hand enter the water.

"Wh-What are you doing!?"

"Just feeling how hot it is" Sehun smiled innocently

Sehun's hand brushed up against Jongin's side causing him to bite his lip.

"S-Sehun I'm taking a bath" Jongin blushed

"I know"

Jongin stared at the roof as Sehun's hand moved around in the water. The room was silent until Sehun gripped Jongin's thigh. The shy male's weakness was his thighs. A small grip could make him moan.

"Uh Sehun I just want a bath"

"So it's your thighs" Sehun smirked

Jongin blushed feeling Sehun's hand leave his thigh.

"I think that movie will have to wait until tonight" Sehun smiled

Jongin let out a yelp when Sehun pulled him out of the bathtub.

"S-Sehun!"

"You're already turned on let's not waste the chance" Sehun smirked carrying Jongin into his bedroom.

Part three on its way!! Okay, I also am quite concerned. My parents never sleep in different rooms even when they fight. But tonight my dad refused to go to their room.....Also, I'm not getting to spend my summer how I thought I would. Normally I'd spend the whole summer with my Aunt Jessie and Uncle Jon. But they're getting a divorce and my uncle said the most I'll be staying is a week because he's coming back with me. I cried because what am I supposed to do now? I don't have anyone to hang out with. My sister's planning her wedding, my parents are working, I never see my Best friend, my guy best friend is wrapped up with his boyfriend, and my other friends don't really care about me. I'm gonna be alone. Like always.