Taeoh <KaiSoo>

Kyungsoo smiled softly as he walked up to the apartment door. He knocked softly and the door swung open.

"H-Hey Jongin"

"Hey sexy"

"We need to talk" Kyungsoo let out a nervous sigh

"Uh alright" Jongin said letting Kyungsoo inside

Kyungsoo sat down on Jongin's couch as Jongin sat beside him.

"What's up?"

"Tell me....do you love me?"

"Kyungsoo I mean....We slept together once and I-"

"Jongin tell me!" Kyungsoo shouted

"I don't know"

"I think you should figure it out because your life as well as mine is about to change."

"What do you mean?"

"Jongin I'm pregnant"

Jongin sat there in shock staring at the short male.

"Th-There's no way"

Kyungsoo grabbed his bag and pulled out the pregnancy test. He tossed it at Jongin and stood up.

"I'm keeping the baby. Jongin if you want to be in your child's life I suggest you grow up and stop sleeping with every person you meet." Kyungsoo spoke before walking out

Jongin stared at the pregnancy test in his hands. It read positive and Jongin was beginning to tear up. Yes Jongin slept with way too many people but Kyungsoo, his best friend was the most special. He had liked Kyungsoo since elementary school and  he told himself he couldn't have Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was the first male he slept with and it was the best sex Jongin had ever had. He did love Kyungsoo he was just too scared to admit it.

"Jongin!!!" A female voice filled the apartment

Jongin ignored the voice as he continued to stare at the pregnancy test.

"Jongin! Babe hey what are you doing? Who's pregnancy test is that?"

"Get out"

"Jongin I asked you a question"

"GET OUT!" Jongin screamed standing up

"Jongin!"

"GET OUT! JUST GO NOW PLEASE!" Jongin screamed now face to face with the girl

The girl stormed back out and Jongin quickly got changed. He grabbed his jacket and raced out the door. He raced down the halls and made his way to Kyungsoo's apartment. As he arrived he knocked continuously on the door until Kyungsoo opened it.

"Jongin?"

"Kyungsoo.....God I'm so sorry. I will be in this baby's life and yours. I love you Kyungsoo. So much" Jongin cried

"I love you and I want this"

Five Years Later

Jongin watched as the five year old played with his toys.

"Appa, where is omma?"

"He'll be here in a minute baby"

"Taeoh yah!!!!!" The two heard a yell from the from door

Taeoh jumped up and raced towards the front door excitedly. Kyungsoo came into view with Taeoh in one arm and two shopping bags in the other.  Jongin smiled standing up and grabbing the shopping bags.

He happily cooked the beef as Kyungsoo played with Taeoh. After Jongin was done he quickly set the table and called Taeoh to the table.

"COME EAT!"

Kyungsoo chased Taeoh into the dining room and everyone sat down to eat. As they ate Taeoh walked around crawling all over Kyungsoo and Jongin's back. He stopped holding onto Jongin's neck and leaning his head against Jongin's. Jongin fed Taeoh while he talked to Kyungsoo.

"How was work?"

"It was okay" Kyungsoo sighed

"Why only okay?"

"My boss keeps hitting on me even though he knows about Taeoh and you" Kyungsoo sighed

"So I need to set him straight?"Jongin growled

"If it means  he leaves me alone please do."