Club <ChanBaek>

Baekhyun walked into the club his mind on getting laid tonight. That was the only thing he wanted to do tonight.

"Hey, can I get a Screwdriver?" (Its Vodka and Orange juice)

The man turned around making Baekhyun his drink and Baekhyun happily paid. He walked off sipping on his drink as he looked around.

An Hour Later

Baekhyun was shitfaced. He still hadn't found anyone to bring home and he was currently dancing in the huge crowd of sweaty bodies. Now regretting his choice of tight leather pants because of how restricting they were. Baekhyun smiled widely as he danced. Tonight was great so far.

He stopped, walking out of the crowd to get another drink when he saw two tall guys walking to the bar. Baekhyun walked up quickly standing beside the blonde one.

"Can I get another one" Baekhyun smiled

The bartender made his drink as Baekhyun listened to what the tall blonde was getting.

"Rum"

Baekhyun turned to him getting ready to speak when a girl with long black hair walked up talking to the two. Baekhyun pouted beginning to walk past when one of them called out.

"Goddamn"

Baekhyun turned his head seeing the blonde male staring at him. Baekhyun blew him a kiss and winked before walking away onto the dance floor. (That Hyuna shit)

That's when one of Baekhyun's favorite songs came on. The lights flashed red and blue around the crowd as he began to dance even more.

"Having fun?" A voice spoke from behind him

Baekhyun looked over seeing a male not much taller than him with black hair. Not his type.

"Yup"

"Wanna have some more fun?"

"You know what? I think I gotta go to the bathroom sorry" Baekhyun slurred walking away

He walked into the bathroom bumping into someone on his way in. He looked up his eyes showing a little glimmer as he stared at the taller. It was the blonde guy from earlier.

"Hi" Baekhyun spoke staring up at the male very intensely

"Hey" The male stared down at Baekhyun just as hard

"Do you maybe have to reuse the bathroom?" Baekhyun suggested

"Yeah" He nodded grabbing Baekhyun's wrist

The taller pulled Baekhyun into a stall, his hands immediately gripping his waist. Baekhyun pushed himself against the taller as he leaned in for a kiss. It was sloppy and wet but it was enough to make Baekhyun want more.

"Name, what's your name" Baekhyun panted as the taller kissed down his neck

"Chanyeol"

Baekhyun smirked as Chanyeol rushed to get their pants undone.

"I'm Baekhyun" He panted

Neither of them spoke as Chanyeol dropped his pants. Baekhyun's eyes were lidded as he  got to his knees. Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol as he wrapped his mouth around the crown of his cock. Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's silver hair as he thrusted into his mouth. Baekhyun took him easily, thanking the Lord for not having a gag reflex.

"Uh fuck" Chanyeol growled

Chanyeol stopped letting Baekhyun stand. They were both rushing to get Baekhyun's pants off. Baekhyun jumped up wrapping his legs around Chanyeol's waist feeling him rubbing up against him.

"O-Oh god please Chanyeol" Baekhyun begged

Chanyeol smirked one hand gripping Baekhyun's hip and the other on the top of the stall. Baekhyun let out a loud moan as Chanyeol thrusted into him. Baekhyun threw his head back letting out a loud moan.

"O-OH GOD"

Chanyeol thrusted roughly the stall shaking as he pulled Baekhyun into a sloppy kiss. Chanyeol's tongue invaded Baekhyun's mouth, exploring every corner.

"FUCK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun moaned loudly

Chanyeol smirked his thrusts getting rougher. Baekhyun continued to scream out the stall shaking as music boomed through the club.

"Cum" Chanyeol growled in Baekhyun's ear

Baekhyun let out one last moan as he came, Chanyeol following immediately after. The two cleaned up getting dressed.

"I want your number" Chanyeol spoke opening the stall door

"You won't need it you're coming home with me" Baekhyun smirked

"Gladly" Chanyeol followed Baekhyun out

BIG OOF Idk how I feel.about this one. Oh well though I need to go to bed? Actually no I'm just gonna play some video games until 3:30 A.M - 4:00 A.M because I don't feel tired.