My Own Little Cutie Pt.1 <XiuChen>

I'm sorry guys...I know I have a lot of requests to do but I've been busy.

Requested by wiiiiiiiiine

Jongdae let out a soft sigh as he pulled his feet up off the floor. The small apartment was dead silent except for Jongdae's breathing and the soft pitter patter of the rain outside. It gave him a happy feeling. His eyes lulling shut as he laid in a ball on the couch.

~~

CRASH

Jongdae sat up quickly his heart pounding. Something in his apartment had just broken. Did someone break in? Jongdae nervously stood up looking around. He stopped in the kitchen where a broken bowl was strewn all over the floor. One strawberry a few inches away from the spot of the bowl. Jongdae stared at the odd sight for a moment before turning around to grab the broom. He heard a small yelp behind him and quickly turned around. Jongdae didn't see anyone but he could hear very soft cries.

"H-Hello?"

"I-It hurts!"

Jongdae looked down at the ground almost shouting when he caught sight of the small human like thing standing on top of a piece of glass. The strawberry was now a few centimeters away from the thing as Jongdae keeled down.

"O-Oh no" the thing's eyes widened as Jongdae got closer

"I'm uh not gonna hurt you...Whatever you are" Jongdae spoke softly

"I'm Minseok"

"Do you need help?" Jongdae asked pointing to the bleeding cut on Minseok's tiny arm

Minseok nodded tears wanting to fall from pain. Jongdae picked Minseok up by his shirt and set him in his hand.

"Where did you come from?"

"Your room"

"Excuse me?"

"I've been living here for a while" Minseok spoke shakily trying to hold his tears back

Jongdae set Minseok's tiny body on the bathroom counter grabbing a bandaid before realizing the bandaid was big enough to cover Minseok's body.

"Um...."

"G-Go get me some of your clothes" Minseok stuttered

"Huh?"

"Please"

Jongdae sighed leaving the bathroom to get a pair of his clothes. When Jongdae came back Minseok held the door shut.

"I-Im gonna open it a little and you can throw them in" Minseok spoke nervously

"Uh okay"

Minseok opened the door just a bit peeking his head out. Jongdae's eyes widened staring at the now human sized Minseok. He was really cute.

Minseok snatched the clothes before quickly slamming the bathroom door. He changed quickly before putting a band aid on the now small but still bleeding cut. Minseok stepped out of the bathroom meeting Jongdae's confused gaze.

"I think I should explain" Minseok blushed looking away

Jongdae nodded leading Minseok back into the living room.