Savior <KaiSoo> Pt.4

Jongin sat beside Kyungsoo watching Junmyeon's hips move. He bit his lip placing a hand on Kyungsoo's thigh. Kyungsoo turned his head seeing Jongin biting his lip.

"Baby come here," Kyungsoo smirked

Jongin crawled into his lap his lips immediately being captured by Kyungsoo's. Jongin let out a soft moan as Kyungsoo moved to suck on his neck. Jongin lifted his shirt up over his head as Kyungsoo moved him to lay on the couch, their lips locking for another kiss.

"Why don't we go up to my room it's about to get pretty loud." Sehun spoke from behind them

Kyungsoo continued to kiss Jongin taking his bottom lip in between his teeth and pulling hard. Jongin let out a soft whine as Kyungsoo let go Kyungsoo tossed his shirt to the floor taking a peek at Jongdae and Minseok who were already down to their boxers.

"Baby how bad do you want me?" Kyungsoo growled as he unbuttoned Jongin's jeans

"S-So bad Kyungsoo" Jongin panted

"That's not good enough" Kyungsoo growled pulling Jongin's jeans down

"Please, I want you in me now!" Jongin shouted

"That's better"

Kyungsoo quickly discarded his skinny jeans pulling Jongin's legs over his shoulders. Kyungsoo's tattooed hands gripped Jongin's waist as he snapped his hips up. Jongin's back arched off the couch as Kyungsoo thrusted. Jongin's hands flew up gripping Kyungsoo's arms. Kyungsoo smirked thrusting even harder into Jongin. Jongin let out moan after moan as he felt Kyungsoo's piercing hitting his prostate causing his moans to get louder.

"F-FUCK KYUNGSOO! PLEASE, HARDER!" Jongin screamed out

Kyungsoo gripped Jongin's throat watching his eyes slowly begin to shut. He let go earning a loud moan from Jongin. His moans weren't the only ones filling the room. Minseok was being just as loud.

"KYUNGSOO! FUCK AH AH THERE!" Jongin moaned as Kyungsoo pounded into him

Jongin let out one last cry of pleasure as he came. Kyungsoo followed soon after his eyes closing as his body shook with pleasure. Before Jongin could say anything Kyungsoo had sat up pulling him onto his lap.

"Ride me."

Jongin smiled softly positioning himself over Kyungsoo's already half-hardened cock. Jongin got comfortable before he began to bounce. Jongin moaned out feeling Kyungsoo's hand run through his hair. Kyungsoo pulled Jongin's hair causing his head to be forced back, he leaned forward leaving sloppy kisses on his neck. Jongin felt his stomach tighten and let out a loud moan.

"O-Oh god! Kyungsoo yes!"

Jongin came Kyungsoo following soon after. Jongin panted heavily his head resting on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"I love you baby" Kyungsoo panted

"I love you too."

HAHA, HERE YOU GO! KAISOO CHAPTERRRRRR NEXT IS TO MAKE THE XIUCHEN ONE