Safe Pt.1 <ChanBaek>

Requested by JustShipp

Chanyeol sighed parking his car. He looked out the windshield sighing at the new school. He had gotten kicked out of his last one and really didn't want to go to this one.

He grabbed his backpack getting out of the car and walking towards the lunch room. He opened the door looking around at all the different types of people. Chanyeol walked to the back sitting at an empty table. Chanyeol got ready to put his headphones in when a hand slammed on the table infront of him. Chanyeol looked up meeting the cold stare of a tall black haired male.

"What's up new kid" he smirked

"I wouldn't" Chanyeol warned

"Awe or what?" The male smirked pushing Chanyeol's forehead

Chanyeol took a deep breath gripping his phone.

"Don't touch me"

"What are you gonna do?" The male rolled his eyes turning to his friends

Chanyeol grabbed him by the neck slamming his head against the table. The whole lunch room watched as Chanyeol held the lid against the table.

"Don't fucking touch me you piece of shit." Chanyeol growled

Chanyeol let him go as the first bell rang. He began to walk passing by a group of guys that were staring in awe. One pair of soft brown eyes caught his attention. The boy had light brown hair and wore bulky glasses. He was adorable.

Chanyeol smirked as he walked out of the lunch room walking to his first period. He waited at the front of the class with the teacher when the bell rang again signaling that now if you came in you were late.

"Everyone meet your new classmate Chanyeol" the teacher smiled

Chanyeol didn't really pay attention as he looked for a seat. His eyes landed on that kid from the lunch room and he smirked. He walked over sitting down looking to the kid.

"Hey there" he whispered

"H-Hi"

"So what's your name?"

"Baekhyun" the smaller blushed

"That's a cute name, you single?"

"U-Um yeah"

"Great" Chanyeol smiled

At Lunch

Chanyeol looked around for a seat noticing Baekhyun laughing loudly with his friends. He walked over sitting down in the seat infront of Baekhyun. Everyone went silent staring at him.

"Don't mind me I just need somewhere to sit and I met Baekhyun earlier" Chanyeol smiled looking up from his phone

"So you beat up Kangin this morning?" A tall Brunette questioned

"Uh no, I didn't beat him up just threatened him" Chanyeol shrugged

"I'm Sehun"

"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol looked over the Baekhyun who was staring at him. Baekhyun quickly looked down at his food and whispered something to the kid beside him. The kid smiled widely as Chanyeol looked back down at his phone. He was secretly snapping photos of Baekhyun. All of them looked amazing.

After School

Chanyeol made his way to his car and as he passed the gym he heard a loud cry. Chanyeol curiously walked over seeing the kids that tried to bully him earlier bullying Baekhyun HIS Baekhyun. Chanyeol growled storming over and tapping Kangin's shoulder.

"What the fuck is going right now" Chanyeol growled

"Ch-Chanyeol" Baekhyun whimpered

Chanyeol's rage build up within him as he saw Baekhyun on the ground. Chanyeol punched Kangin causing him to hit the ground. Kangin's friends rushed over and Chanyeol and Chanyeol immediately got one in a choke hold the other being kicked the the ground. The guy in Chanyeol's arms passed out and Chanyeol let him go.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked rushing to Baekhyun's side

"M-My side hurts really bad" Baekhyun held his side

"Let me see"

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's shirt up seeing a large bruise forming on his side. Baekhyun's ribs were bruised from being kicked.

"Okay come on I'll take you to my house and I'll get you patched up and then I'll drive you home" Chanyeol spoke softly helping Baekhyun stand up

Baekhyun fell, Chanyeol catching him immediately. He picked Baekhyun up carrying him to his car.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" Chanyeol asked nervously setting Baekhyun in his car

"No"

At Chanyeol's House

Baekhyun layed in Chanyeol's bed an ice pack on his side and Chanyeol sitting criss cross on the other side of the bed.

"How is your side feeling?" Chanyeol asked softly

"It's okay"

"They won't hurt you again Okay? You're safe" Chanyeol smiled

"Th-Thank you Chanyeol"

I gotta go to bed. Part two is coming sometime tomorrow hopefully idk. Anyway goodnight my fluffy little penguins💞