It All Began With You Pt.3 <SeKai>

That Weekend

Jongin and Kyungsoo got situated on stage but Jongin could feel something was off about his best friend.

"You alright?" Jongin whispered

Kyungsoo ignored him and just waited for the curtains to be pulled back. Jongin brushed it off as he caught sight of the whole town a smile finding its way on his face. The music began and the two began to dance. Kyungsoo fell back, Jongin immediately catching him.

"Just keep dancing" He whispered

Kyungsoo blushed as Jongin pulled him up twirling him before they got back to their usual dance. As the dance ended Jongin panted heavily glancing at Kyungsoo. When he had fallen he seemed spaced out. Kyungsoo wasn't focused on the stage and that aggravated Jongin. The curtains closed and Jongin pulled Kyungsoo down off stage.

"What the hell!? What's wrong? You weren't even paying attention on stage!" Jongin shouted clearly angry about the whole situation

Kyungsoo just stood there silently as tears began to fall. Jongin took a moment, calming himself down before talking again.

"What's up with you Soo? Something's been off about you."

Kyungsoo looked up finally speaking.

"IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He screamed

Jongin just stood there dumbfounded. Kyungsoo loved him?

"I-I'm sorry Kyungsoo but I-"

"You love Sehun I know! Ever since I met you, you treated us differently. You never even noticed the hints I gave you. I did everything you wanted! I started dancing so I could get closer with you! But you love Oh Sehun! But why? What's so special about him!? What does he have that I dont!? What can I change to make you love me!?" Kyungsoo shouted

"You can't. Kyungsoo I can never love you like I love him. It's impossible. I've loved him since third grade and that feeling has never gone away. No matter what he does, I love him. Even if he were to break my heart. I'm sorry Kyungsoo all I wanted was a friend..." Jongin spoke softly

Kyungsoo ran off looking for somewhere to cry alone. He ran into the school slamming a classroom door open. The school was empty so it would be alright. Instead of an empty classroom, he was met with a pair of deep brown eyes filled with concern. The tall brunette rushed over, Kyungsoo collapsing into his arms.

"Chanyeol it hurts" Kyungsoo cried loudly

Chanyeol rubbed Kyungsoo's back trying to calm him down. Was he hurting because of Jongin?

~~~~

Jongin stood there for a few more seconds before walking towards the school. Before he could make it inside he noticed Sehun pulling into the parking lot. Jongin jogged over to his car immediately getting in.

"You alright?"

"Kyungsoo just confessed to me...I had to tell him that I loved you and he begged me to tell him what he could change so I could love him and why you were better...I had to gell him that there was no possible way I could love him back if my heart was occupied." Jongin explained, everything just now sinking in

"Wow...I know he was your best friend I'm sorry."

"Can we just get out of here?" Jongin asked softly

Sehun nodded starting up the car. He pulled out of the parking lot making a B-line for his house.

Ooh shit....I have two statements. 1 when I explained that Sehun's lips tasted like mint gum and Nicotine I fucking tasted that shit irl. Cause I haven't smoked in a good idk 2 goddamn weeks and it's KILLING ME Also I know exactly how kyungsoo feels. I just recently went through something like that. But it was worse because I was promised He still loved me and that he wasn't losing interest but truthfully he never loved me or even cared. Because he went behind my back and started dating someone else.