LA Nights Pt.1 <XiuChen>

Chen won 26 to 9......

Jongdae smiled looking around the the club. It was his last day in the LA and he was having the time of his life. Jongdae's blonde hair was a mess as he danced, his drink in hand. As he danced he watched a black haired male push through the crowd a wide smile covering his face. Jongdae stopped dancing quickly following the male.

"Woah, woah baby where are you going?" Jongdae smirked

The male scanned Jongdae's body before meeting his eyes and smiling softly. He leaned forward whispering in his ear.

"No where for you" He smirked patting Jongdae's shoulder before walking away

Jongdae stood there for a moment before following the male.

"Come on, let me come with you" Jongdae smirked walking beside him

"Listen, I'm on my way to meet up with my boyfriend who's right over there. I'm not single" He smirked pointing to a booth full of guys

"Okay, I respect that I'll back off" Jongdae nodded

He watched the black haired male walk towards the booth and sit down with the guys. He whispered in one of the guy's ears before they laughed loudly. Jongdae finished off his drink before walking over to the bar.

"I need a refill"

"Alright"

Jongdae sat down pulling his phone out. He felt a bit bummed out he really wanted to get with that guy tonight.

~~

Jongdae stumbled into the bathroom walking into a stall. Jongdae was about to close the stall door when a hand stopped him.

"Wait!"

Jongdae opened the stall door back up seeing the male from earlier.

"You"

"I lied I'm single"

"Oh really?" Jongdae smirked

"Mhm and I'm totally up for you tonight" He smirked

Jongdae pulled him into the stall locking the door.

"I'm Minseok" The black haired male grinned

"Well Minseok, get ready to have the best night of your life"

I'll have to finish this tomorrow. I really need some sleep.