Bite Me <XiuChen>

Jongdae was a vampire. A vampire living in modern times and no one but his family knows of it. Jongdae had never had a taste of blood until tonight.

~~

Jongdae sat on the rooftop of the building swinging his legs. He watched the teens and adults walk around the sidewalks.

"Minseok stop being so quiet! We're bringing you to the bar because YOU wanted to" a male whined loudly

Jongdae looked down focusing on the group of males. One walked in the middle his pitch black hair over his forehead and earrings dangling.

"I know but I'm like the 11th wheel! It's not fair" He groaned

"Then try to get a date tonight"

Jongdae jumped down walking out of the alley and into the bustling sidewalks.

"Yeah, Like ME of everyone will get a date"

Jongdae pushed his way through the group's of people bumping into the male named Minseok purposefully.

"Oh I'm sorry" Jongdae smirked

Minseok turned around getting ready to shout before completely stopping. Minseok stared up at Jongdae his heartbeat quickening.

"It's okay....I-I um"

"Yes?"

"I-I should get going" Minseok spoke quickly

Jongdae smiled as Minseok ran back to his group of friends. Jongdae followed far behind listening to their conversations.

"This really cute guy just bumped into me" Minseok spoke softly

"Did you get his number?"

"N-No I kinda froze"

"This is why you don't have a date"

"We're here guys!"

Jongdae quickly ran through the back door of the bar sneaking inside and to the pool table. Jongdae leaned against it looking over to the girl playing.

"Mind if I join?"

"Sure set it it" she smiled

"Minseok I'll go get you something to drink go find something to do"

Jongdae looked over grabbing the pool stick. He heard an almost inaudible gasp as he hit the balls on the table.

"You again" Minseok spoke softly now standing infront of Jongdae

"Me again" Jongdae smirked

~~~

Minseok was a bit tipsy and Jongdae was sitting beside him. They had started talking almost an hour ago.

"Do you wanna try something?" Jongdae whispered in Minseok's ear

"Wh-What?"

"Why don't we go to the bathroom"

Jongdae stood up Minseok following right after.

"What are we trying?" Minseok whispered shyly

"Sex" Jongdae licked his lips walking into a stall

"I-Im a virgin" Minseok blushed following

Jongdae locked the stall door pushing Minseok to the floor.

"You know how to suck don't you" Jongdae raised a brow

Minseok nodded pulling Jongdae's pants down. Minseok wrapped his mouth around Jongdae's cock working him into his mouth.

"Mmh Minseok" Jongdae growled his fangs showing

Jongdae shut his mouth gripping Minseok's hair. Jongdae bit his lip looking down at Minseok who was  taking him amazingly.

"Get up" he growled

Minseok pulled away standing up. Jongdae slammed Minseok against the stall wall tearing his tight jeans off. Jongdae slammed into Minseok causing him to whimper loudly.

"O-Ouch"

"Suck it up" Jongdae glared resting his head on Minseok's shoulder

Jongdae began to thrust causing Minseok the search for anything to grab. Minseok grabbed the metal box on the wall cutting his hand causing Jongdae's eyes to flash red.

"Shit" Minseok hissed

"Give it to me" Jongdae growled

Minseok brought his hand to Jongdae, the vampire licking the blood from his hand. Jongdae looked into Minseok's eyes causing him to gasp loudly. Minseok couldn't answer as he moaned loudly.

"Fuck you feel so good" Jongdae growled nearing Minseok's neck

Jongdae kissed down Minseok's neck wanting so badly to bite into the soft pale skin. Minseok came letting out a loud moan. Jongdae following soon after.

Jongdae pulled out and pulled his pants up quickly trying to make sure Minseok didn't leave. Minseok had his pants up and halfway done when he had reached for the door.

"J-Jongdae please let me go"

"I won't hurt you" Jongdae spoke softly

"Wh-What are you?" Minseok felt like crying

"I-I um well I'm a vampire...a real one."

"They don't exist"

"Do you see my eyes? They're red this isn't something that just happens to humans." He locked eyes with Minseok

"But-"

"There is no buts, I exist"

"B-Bite me then" Minseok spoke up

"Excuse me?"

"Bite me" he repeated

Jongdae leaned down biting down harshly into Minseok's neck. Minseok gripped Jongdae's shoulder wincing at the pain. Jongdae sucked on the bite his body now flowing with Minseok's blood. Jongdae pulled away licking his lips.

"It stung"

"I broke the skin and you say stung?" Jongdae chuckled

"Yes....."