FBI Open Up!!!

David was driving to the hospital to get his head fixed on the way; he called Gwen at a stop light putting her on speaker phone. A few rings and Gwen picked up "what is it David? You know I'm at work an-" she was cut off by David "me and Max got into a big fight he pushed me and now my heads bleeding and I'm headed to the hospital do you think you can watch him for me or go to the police station tell them he's at my house, and they can go pick him up take him home" 

Gwen pauses listing to all this. "Wait what!? you two got into a fight and you got hurt you want me to go to police and tell them Max is at your house?" She was confused "but David what about Max and his parents and-" "It's going to be okay Gwen I think I know what I'm doing now please just go tell the police and check on him for me okay" David hung up. Gwen stared at her phone and sighs "oh David I sure hope you know what you're doing" she then left the break room to ask her boss if she could leave.

Sometime passes later in the day Max was on the couch alone. He had his tedy bear in his hands and was in the middle of the couch watching tv. He hugged his bear close to him it was now nine o'clock at night. Late and dark he hasn't left the house sense David left he wondered where David was, or if he was coming back, he flipped channels then came across the news channel. He stopped and watched it was boring he was about to change the channel till "BREAKING NEWS KIDNAPPER CAUGHT!"

David's face flashes onto the screen Max's eyes widened. He drops his bear and the remote onto the couch and ran to the front of the tv; he grabbed the edges of the tv his mouth was opened. He shook his head trying to pretend it was all a bad dream they had mistaken David as Max's kidnapper not knowing that he had just ran away. This was now all over the news and everyone could see it. Gwen was working when the tv where she worked showed David's face saying "Kidnaper Caught" her eyes widened. Niki, Neil, and all the other campers saw this back in their own homes. Everyone was shocked how could David ever kidnap a child and an explanation was needed, but they wouldn't be able to get one. 

Max looked at the tv and slammed his hand onto the glass yelling no at it like his worst nightmare had come true, but then the door knocked. Max looked up tears in his eyes Someone was standing outside if it as Gwen she would have come in. He knew this, so it was a stranger at the door. Max took a moment then quickly got up and turned off the tv he turned off most of lights in the house already expect the kitchen light he ran and grabbed a chair to use to stand on. 

He looks through the peep hole he saw it was the police they had come to take him away. The man spoke "it's the police open the door anyone there we have a warrant to search the place" the officer had two other men with him Max growled "IM NOT OPENING THIS DOOR FUCK FACE COME GET ME " he yelled at the cop from behind the door. He quickly jumped off the chair and grabbed his bear he needed to run away. The cop got mad "OH YEAH KID WERE COMING IN TO GET YOU! YOU CAN HIDE BUT YOU CAN'T RUN WE HAVE THE PLACE UNDER LOCK DOWN !!" The other two officers went around the back to try to find another way in the first officer started to try to bust the door open but the chair Max had placed was blocking it to buy Max some time to try and escape through the window. Max had grabbed his bear ran into the bedroom and started to stuff things into his bag. 

He looked back toward the door it looks like it was about to burst. He zipped up the bag and ran to the nearest window he looked back again. The door broke open the cop came in and looked around then saw Max. "HEY COME OVER HERE" Max stuck his tongue out at him and started to exit the window; it was a low window senses this was a one story house, but little did he know as soon as he left the window an officer was already on the other side. 

He ran right into the officer and fell back onto his butt looking up "FUCK!" he yelled the officer looked down and picked the kid up "you going to give us problems kid?" He raises a brow. Max hisses he then opened his mouth "SUCK A FAT ONE YOU PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH YOU'RE ALL GARABAGE OFFICERS I WASN'T KID-" He was cut off the officer yelled back at a colleague "The kids a troublemaker cuff him!!!" Max was cuffed in the front and thrown into the back of the one police unit. There were only three officers on this investigation the first officer went sat in the front and the other two sat in the back next to Max one on each side, so Max couldn't leave. Max huffed and mumbled naughty words under his breath. The officers kept telling him to hush as they drove to the police station.