New Friends?

Some time passes and Max was driven to an orphanage in the police curser. He had his backpack with him. He slid out of the car then looked around seeing this large house with a gate around the whole area. The outside look nice like a mansion of some type "this looks so fake it's not even funny" Max mumbled under his breath. He walked with the officer to the door they knocked on the door and a large lady opened the door "hello? Oh, hello officer!" she smiled then looked down and saw Max "oh you must be Max come in come in" she was cheery but a type of cheery that was strange. He hated it at least when David is cheery it wasn't too much to handle, it was more natural to him but, this lady felt like if you took a cupcake and dipped it into a cup of sugar then threw glitter onto it expecting to eat it. This made Max want to throw up in the inside. The officer talked with the lady for a bit. Why Max just stood there and looked around the place didn't look so bad it looked more like a fancy school for rich people then your typical orphanage you would see in movies. Some children walked by and looked at Max then quickly walked off so they wouldn't get yelled. Then the officer left.

 He looked back at the lady expecting her to say something and she starts "hello Max I'm the head Ms. at this fine establishment I hear that you have gotten into some problems in the past few days is that right" Max rolled his eyes and nods "yeah and?" "Well we are happy to have you now you'll be sharing a room with two of the other boys in here is that fine?" She smiled at him "sure whatever" he wasn't amused on what the lady had to say. "Alrighty then...." she looked at Max up and down "ah I see your clothes well have to get you some new clothes" Max raised a brow "what's wrong with my clothes?" He crossed his arms "well during the day when its school time we wear uniforms to keep everything in order you can change into your old clothes on the weekends only so I'll have to get you your school uniform and maybe some pjs for you" Max didn't like the sound of that. "A uniform, oh hell nah lady! I'm not wearing no fucking uniform" she was taken back by Max's behavior "oh good lord heaven forbid now you don't want to be in trouble on your first day, here do you? We don't use that language here Mr." She gave him a tsk-tsk finger but she was still smiling. 

Max growled he already hated her "whatever I'm not wearing any uniform" the women crossed her arms "you will a uniform because you know you don't have any other place to go and its requirement we have standards here and we must up hold them don't worry about it now well get you your uniform clothes soon" she smiled Max sighs "fine let's just go please" she nods and takes Max's hand and takes him up the stairs "the right side of the house is the girls dorms and the left is the boys sense you are ten years of age you'll be put into the section for boys ages seven to ten so you can make friends with boys and girls your age" she showed him the door halls and all the other rooms he needed to know "greeeaatt" he didn't care he just wanted to get it over with. 

"Breakfast is from seven to nine from nine to twelve is class time and twelve to one is lunch and recess each split by a half an hour" Max looked around as she talks to him. This was so boring to him it was like a prep school for rich people but for orphans she counited "after that from two to three you have gym on Mondays music on Tuesdays Art on Wednesdays and second language learning on Thursdays Fridays is half of day so after lunch your free to do what you want as long it doesn't hurt you or others or break anything" she looked at him "mhm" Max agreed "yes and feel free to come to me for anything now let me show you your room" she took him to his room. The room was large and plaining white there was two other beds and by each bed there was a side table with a small lamp with a small door to put items in. She showed him his bed and where he could put his things "well the boys will be back soon there just about to finish music lessons today so make yourself at home for now I'll leave you to it and come back with your new clothes" she left closing the door. 

Max sighs he went and lied on the bed after taking his bag putting it on the floor next to him. His bed was in the corner next to the window the room was clean mostly. One bed was a bit messy the other one was bit cleaner but, something didn't feel right. He just looked at the ceiling fan watching it spin like his life as it drifted by. Then the door opened and two boys walked in Max sat up quickly to look at them one was shorter than he was. The other was a bit taller than he was Probably the same age. The boys walked in laughing and then noticed Max they paused for a moment. 

All the boys kind of just looked at each other the other two looked at each other turned and whispered then the taller one walked up to Max "hey" he said the boy smile he seemed a bit smug he held out his hand for Max to shake. Max looked at the guys hand and shook it carefully "hi?" He was confused "yeah hey so my names Travis and that's Kyle and you are?" "Max" he said in monotone "cool...cool so, I suppose you're the new kid we got the call about it before huh" "yeah? So?" Max was confused what the heck did this kid want "well we just wanted to say hi sense your new roommate for a while" Travis smiled "okay...." Max now was curious "so...how long have you two been here how old are you?" Kyle walked over to meet Max "I'm seven" he giggled "and Travis is ten" "cool...." He felt out of place and awkward. Travis nods "And your ten?" Max nods yes not really wanting to talk he just wanted to leave.

"Nice and I've been hear sense I was nine so, about a year Kyle has been here for half a year if you need anything Max let us know well be happy to help" Travis seemed way to happy to be making a new friend Kyle nods "mhm" the two went to their beds the Ms. walked in with the new clothes "alright dearie I have your new cloth-" she noticed the boys "oh I see you met your roommates these two are the sweetest kindest souls here so you're lucky Max you'll get along great" she walked over handing Max his uniform and pjs along with a few other things Max looked at the stuff unhappy but, shrugged it off and looked at the lady "sure thing" he just wanted to be alone and sleep he was tired from all the crying and running around from today and yesterday.

 "Well now, you should rest you have a big day at school tomorrow see you soon, the boys will show you I'm sure isn't that right boys?" the Ms. looked at the boys. The two nodded they were playing a simple game on the bed "alright see you later" she left. Max sighs in relief he stood up and unpacked his thing but he decides to leave his bear in his bag. He wasn't sure what these two boys would say if he brought it out, he put all the clothes he had in his bed side table then lied back down. He watched the ceiling fan turn and turn his eye lids grew heavy and he slowly fell asleep.

He was woken up in the middle of the night it was three in the morning. Kyle shook Max up "hmm?" Max slowly sat up turning to the child "what is it?" he was annoyed. He hated being woken up but, he didn't feel like yelling at this kid "what is it?" he repeated. Kyle looked down for a moment and frowned "sorry I woke you but can I sleep with you I'm scared... there's monsters under my bed" Max looked at the kid. 

He was a cute kid and he didn't want to look like a complete ass hole but, he also liked his personal space "if I check under the bed will you go back to sleep?" Kyle shook his head no "I don't want to sleep alone" Max rubbed the space between his eyes "fucking fine just get in here" he sighed Kyle nodded and got into the bed with Max "the Ms. says we aren't allowed to use naughty words" Max groaned laying back down he was already getting a headache. "Just shut up and go to sleep before I kick you out of the bed" he turned to his side sleeping away from Kyle.

 Kyle waits for a bit then he turns facing Max and 'falls asleep.' He hugs Max like a child hugging a doll. Max groaned his eyes where closed but he was annoyed he mumbled stuff under his breath as Kyle was annoying and moving a lot in his bed touching Max keeping Max awake for a lot of the night till he just couldn't take it and passed out.