They arrived sometime later and  then everyone had to wait for Jungkook to get ready. You lifted their bags and somehow fitted them in the car they had rented.

"And here goes the last bag..." you said happily as you shoved that gigantic thing in there. It was just a day, you would be back later in the night, why were they making such a fuss about it?

"Sorry for making you guys wait. So, uh.. what's the plan?" Jungkook finally arrived with his suitcase and asked.

"Here's our car." Saera pointed at the small Suv. "No spot for you"

"Or that!" Yoonsoo pointed at your beloved camera bag.

"B-but..." you scratched your head.

"No problem. I'll take my car and Kim can come with me"

"No!" You and Saera yelled at the same time.

"Well?"

"Follow us alone. Take his bag with you" Saera suggested.

"I don't trust him with my bag" you told Saera.

"And I don't trust you with her" Jungkook told you.

"And I don't trust you with him" Saera told Jungkook.

"Can you guys hurry it up? My heels are hurting me?" Boyoung whined.

"Okay" Jungkook threw you over his shoulder like a potato sack, picked up your bag and carried you easily towards his Range Rover.

"Oppa!!" Saera followed "Don't you dare..!" She yelled at him.

"Stop making a fuss. Your friends are waiting" he put you down, shoved you inside the car and shut the door without looking at her.

"Promise me you won't try anything with him!" She pointed a finger at him, her eyes fiery and fists clenched.

"The only thing I can promise is, I won't force him into anything" he smiled at her, put on his sunglasses and got into the car.

"Jeon Jungkook I'll kill you!"

"I'm not paying you for giving me a ride!" You glared at him as he started the car.

"You can ride me for free" he smirked.

"What did you just say to me?" You glared at him.

Jungkook gave you a brief glance, trying to look expressionless but it was impossible because everything about you made him so happy and cheerful and so he ruffled your hair again muttering an inaudible "cutie"

You gave him a severe pout and crossed your arms across your chest, turning towards the window and looking out as he drove out of their home and out onto the roads.

"Look, I'm sorry about... whatever I did that's making you angry..." he finally said, as the city landscape started melting into wide fields of natural beauty.

"You said I was getting married for money!! I would rather starve!" you mumbled, playing with the hem of your shirt and looking down.

"And I told you I didn't mean that. I'm sorry!"

"And you keep hitting on me. I don't want that. Not when I'm about to get married"

"Okay listen. Can't we be just friends?  I'll buy you your favourite mirror less camera?"

"I'm not a freeloader what the fuck?" you turned to him clenching your fists.

"Okay Sorry sorry. I just wanna be friends with you. Please? Hmm?" He looked at you with a warmth in his eyes that went straight to your heart and being the kind hearted person you were, you smiled back.

"Okay but you'll give me recipe for your special protein shake and teach me how to beat up the bad guys!"

"Deal"

"Oof. You know what, thanks for making this truce I hate hating on people but I get angry easily so I don't know. But I'm happy we're friends" you beam at him as you realxed into the seat.

"Me too"

"It was so awkward when we weren't friends before. But like, now it's better. In a way I'm grateful that I got engaged because now we don't have to be so awkward. Like think about this, your favourite celeb comes up to you and tells you he wants you!"

"Weird" Jungkput in dryly. "Let's pretend we're meeting for the first time"

"Exactly! You know... Today is too good to be true. Ahhh. I'm going to see the rarest of flowers, take super cool photographs and on top of everything I'm with my favourite wrestler! In his car!! So should I call you Jungkook-shi? Jungkook? Jungoo? Kookie? Kooks?" You laughed.

Jungkook turned beet red at that. His cheeks heat up at all the pet names you had suggested,

"Uh. Haha. Whatever makes you comfortable" he said.

"How about hyung?"

And he choked. He liked that for some reason. Maybe he had the opposite of that oppa kink, the hyung kink and he blushed all over again while you sat there oblivious of what that big man sitting near you was going through because of you.

"So hyung, tell me how's you stay unbeatable in the ring? I mean even with guys bigger than you like..."

"You know what, I think it's unfair. You know so much about me, but I know nothing about you so let's start there. Tell me about yourself?"

"Me? Oh well, haha. I've four brothers. I really can't pick my favourite. Jin is good at taking care of me, Yoongi is good at cuddles, Namjoon is good at listening and guiding me, and Hoseok is just best at cheering me up so all of them are the best"

"Yourself, silly" he flicked your forehead. "Tell me about you"

"I love photography. It needs a lot of strength and I've always wanted to do a job like that. But I also like capturing beautiful things through my lens so yeah. I like wildlife photography but I'm okay with any type as long as I get to use my camera. I like rain and bonfires. My hyungs always liked camping so I grew up loving that too" you kept talking while Jungkook kept glancing at you, wanting to hold you and shower you in kisses. He loved how simple all your thoughts were, unblemished by materialistic world. He listened every word, adding to his memory the important details and how your face looked in that moment as you tried to remember your own details and put them into words for him.

"What're you thinking?" You asked him.

"Nothing in particular..."

Should I tell you what I'm thinking? I'm thinking that yes, I can't change your decision if you want to be with that girl, or any other girl. But I'll keep liking you anyway. What I feel for you will not change, even if your feelings do. You don't have to answer my feelings, you don't have to accept my love and my heart, but just stay in front of me... I love you... more than I've loved anyone, more than anyone has ever loved you. Thank you for becoming a part of my life... my sweet, sweet angel...

A/N:

Y/n's not telling Jk about the female anatomy because Namjoon said it didn't matter ( having bobs snd vagena) didn't mean anything at all, and that not telling anyone about this was okay because how y/n felt about it is what matters.