A GLOOMY RAINY DAY

Start from the beginning

"Serena... Are you sure you don't want to open the door? Especially when Ash is standing behind me, just arrived to apologize to you."

It took seconds for Serena to reach the door and open, then get disappointed.

Miette was standing there holding a tray with foods, but no sign of Ash.

"You suck Miette..." Serena said in sore tone going back to her bed.

"Well, well... Looks like my boy Serena can also use some languages" Miette replied smirking.

"Go away."

Miette placed the tray on the bedside table, then sat beside Serena quietly, stroking her hair calmly; Serena had buried her face in her pillow, so that Miette won't see that she was still crying.

"Look Serena, I know things have been harder for you, really really hard, but you just can't give up here, not like this?" Miette said to her.

Serena kept quiet.

"Knowing the fact that, he still loves you... Still cares for you, but under the impression of that stupid God Arceus, he had to leave you," Miette said, causing Serena to whimper into her pillow.

"Let me inform you one thing Serena, Ash is going to attend his first elite four trials in Alola, pretty soon,"

"Really?"

Serena finally looked up from her pillow, with a teary face.

"Yeap... And you know what happens when Ash attends any battle in depressed mode, especially without you... Don't you know that?" Miette's smirk grew larger.

Thousand miles away from Vaniville town of Kalos, in Akala island of Alola, there was also raining

Thousand miles away from Vaniville town of Kalos, in Akala island of Alola, there was also raining. In the way of Heahea City and Paniola Town, A gentle touch of nature was quite abundant, and the rain just made the environment more alluring. That way, Ash was walking throughout the whole morning, even after the rain started, he didn't care much. Pikachu took shelter in his backpack, while Ash just kept walking, silently and carelessly.

It was hard to guess what he was thinking. What was in his mind? From the day of his departure from his beloved one, the boy from pallet town turned grave cold and inexpressible. The rain just made it worse, but perhaps it helped to hide his tears if he was silently crying.

The girl he left loved him more than he could ever love himself. She cared for him, stood with him, guided him and supported him everywhere, whenever he needed it or not. She was the one who reminded him the mantra of never giving up... SHE LOVED HIM.

And what did he do in return? He left her out of nowhere, not once but twice! That beautiful angel who brought love in his life, he just ditched her heartlessly, and to suffer endlessly, was it wrong to identify him as the biggest jerkhead in the history of Pokémon world? Ash didn't know, but Ash probably would have agreed with that title.