Chapter 9 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Hey." Peaches said opening the front door for me.

"Wassup, where Pooh them at?" I questioned as she let me in.

"She upstairs." She responded. "Pooh, your daddy here!" She yelled out. A few seconds later Pooh came downstairs with Jazlyn following behind her. They both had on the shirts that Retta got made for Chance's game tonight. Duh, I had mines on too.

"Y'all ready?" I questioned then they both said yea and we headed out.

.
..

"Paige coming also with Jr. Pooh please don't show out." Retta said to Pooh as we all took our seat on the bleachers.

"I'm not Finn act a fool at my brother's game Retta." Pooh said back then we all focused on the game.

After first quarter was over with, Paige and Jr finally joined us.

"My bad Retta, Jr decided to run off to his friends house knowing his brother had a game." Paige said then looked at Jr.

"Girl, you good." She said then scooted over so she had room to sit on the bleachers then we all finished watching the game.

.
..

"I slick thought y'all was gone lose." Pooh joked with Chance. It was me, Pooh, Jazlyn, Retta, Paige, Jr, and Chance all sitting in the living room eating Chinese food that we ordered.

"You can't be a hater all your life." Chance said back.

"Tell her Chance, you got talent." Retta said laughing.

"At first, he didn't have talent. Didn't even know how to throw a football. So please simmer down." Pooh said back.

"I don't even know why you talking, what kind of talent do yo ass got?" I said looking over at Pooh.

"The only thing she good at is getting on our nerves." Chance said then Pooh thumped his head.

"Boy, I barely even be around y'all because y'all irking." Pooh replied rolling her eyes.

"You just look like you wanna say something." Jr said looking over at Jazyln.

"Lil boy do not start with me. I've been minding my business." Jazlyn said.

"Jr she really trynna handle you, son." I said then he smacked his lips.

"She better find her something safe to do." He said back then we all started laughing because we know his lil ass ain't gone do shit.

"Trust me, you ain't gone hurt a fly. I can't even take you serious Jr. I'll have you crying to yo mama." She joked.

"Jr bet not come crying to me bout no lil girl period." Paige joked but it didn't feel too much like a joke but I'm not gone say nothing.

"Well that's exactly what he gone be doing if he keep messing with me." Jazlyn joked back.

"And ain't nobody gone check you about it." Pooh said to Jazlyn, I knew she was gone catch it.