Chapter 13 ||

Lucas Pov:

It's now 7:03 pm. Pooh get out of school at 3:30 and she was supposed to have brought me her car. I have no way to get in contact with her due to the fact she don't have a phone right now so I pulled up to Peaches' house.

"What is it?" She said answering the door.

"You heard from Pooh?" I questioned.

"Yeah, earlier when she was packing her stuff to move in with you at your baby mama's house." She said then I scrunched my face up. The fuck do Pooh got going on?

"Do that even sounds fucking believable?" I snapped. I'm trying not to get mad but with all this shit going on, I can't do nothing but get mad.

"Yes, it does actually. She said how you was going through shit and that it would be wrong if she separate herself from you so she was like she moving in with y'all. I didn't ask her too many questions because you is her father, why would I question somebody that wanna be with their father? I didn't know she was lying!" She said back.

"My bad for snapping at you, but this shit is exhausting everytime I turn my head it's another problem added to my list. I wanted to get out and live my best life but everybody keep finding a way to fuck it up. And you haven't been nothing but good to me and I just treat you like shit and you deserve so much better." I said and at this point tears was coming down my face.

"Maybe she's with Jason." She said then I shook my head.

"Naa, she ain't dumb enough to go back to him after he did her like that." I said still shaking my head.

"Let's go see then. You really don't know what's going through her mind right now." She said then grabbed her keys off the table. "We can drive my car, so they won't know you're with me." She added then we headed out.

.
..

Peaches Pov:

"Jason!" I yelled out walking in the house. I don't know why they leave their door unlocked all the time.

After a few seconds he came in the living room where I was.

"Wassup Peaches, what you doing here? You fuck with the enemy." He said looking a lil nervous. Yup, Pooh's here.

"Where Pooh at? I know she here." I said looking around.

"Don't come to my house on that crazy shit. Why the fuck would Pooh be here?" He said following behind me as I walked to the back.

"Because she fucking missing, where the fuck else would she be?" I snapped back. Me and this fool never get along because of his smart ass mouth.

"And you think I took her? Peaches you my whole fucking cousin and you trynna turn on me over them? That shit sounds so fucked up bruh. Tiara not fucking here, man get the fuck on before I call my damn pops." He snapped back.

"Ain't nobody turning on your dumb ass, I'm just saying you be on that type of shit to fuck around and take that damn girl. Let's not forget how obsessed your ass is with her. Ain't no telling what you would do. And call him because don't none of y'all put fear in my damn heart. Y'all ain't did shit for me and my sister ever since our parents died, what makes you think we supposed to really give a fuck about y'all? Blood don't really mean shit." I said then walked back to the front door.

"We ain't did shit for y'all because y'all haven't asked for shit. Learn how to open y'all damn mouths the fuck." He snapped.

"Y'all knew we was fucking struggling, y'all heard about the shit and y'all seen the shit with y'all own eyes and didn't even ask us was we straight. But my mama raised a hustler and imma always make shit happen." I said then left out.

"Pooh not here." I said as I got in the car.

"Go to Paige's." He said.

"Why would Pooh go there? Pooh don't like her enough to run away over there." I said being logical.

"Naa, I'm Finn make her report that car stolen. Pooh think this shit a game. I'm not Finn be one of them daddy's that let they kids run over them." He said.

.
..

Lucas Pov:

"Wassup." Paige said letting me in her house.

"Who's name is Pooh's car in?" I questioned.

"Mines, why?" She questioned back.

"Report that bitch stolen." I said then she scrunched her face up.

"Why? Somebody stole the car?" She questioned.

"Nawl, I told Pooh I was taking that car once she get out of school and she decided to run away." I said.

"I gotchu but Jayden Finn be here any second, can you leave before he have a bitch fit?" She said then I let out a lil laugh.

"Them lil insecure ass niggas, that's what you like." I said then opened the front door.

"Don't forget, you was a lil insecure too." She said as a I walked out.

"Hell nawl, I knew I was that nigga and still is." I said then walked off.

.
..

"Okay Lucas, we been looking all night. I got work in the morning. If she don't show up to school tomorrow then that's when you needa get the police involved." She said turning on the street of her house.

"Yeah, I'm tired as fuck." I said with a sigh. Why Pooh gotta make my damn life so damn difficult?

"You can sleep on my couch if you don't feel like driving to Retta's." She said pulling into her driveway.

"I'm not sleeping on no damn couch, I'm sleeping in yo bed." I said then she started shaking her head.

"You're not sleeping in my bed when you was just fucking on your baby mama." She said then I grabbed her face so she was facing me.

"Well if I'm sleeping on the couch then you sleeping on there with me." I said then pecked her lips.

"Get out my damn car stupid ass." She said opening her door.

.
..