Chapter 6 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Daddy, get out my room." Pooh said laughing as I was dancing.

"You laughing like I can't dance or something." I said stopping then sat at the edge of her bed.

"I mean you can but you looking like a fool doing whatever you call that you was doing." She said then sat her notebook to the side.

"Please don't make Peaches fall for you if you not gone ever leave Paige alone." She said out of nowhere.

"Me and Paige ain't together, we made that clear last night when she told me she ain't wanna cut Jayden off. Me and Paige ain't gone ever leave each other alone but I'm single." He said laying back on my bed to where his head was laying on my lap.

"I love Paige but the vibe she been giving off ain't it. Like she ain't really feeling it, I guess she lost feelings while I was gone." He said then frowned.

"She got used to you being gone." I said then he nodded his head.

"Yeah, you did too." He said.

"No, I didn't. That hit me everyday that you wasn't here, I missed you everyday. Why you think, it was so quick for me to change when you got back? Because I never got comfortable." I said.

"Well I'm here for good and I ain't going back." He said then raised up. "Now get up, let's go see Jazlyn so I'll have a reason to see Peaches." I said then we both started laughing. "She don't want me fooling with her unless it's about you." I added rolling my eyes.

"Come on, me and Jazlyn supposed to be going out to eat anyways." She said getting out her bed.

.
..

"Why did you bring yo daddy to my house?" Peaches said rolling her eyes as she opened the door wider for us.

"Stop playing like you didn't wanna see me. You got your lil makeup on and all." I said with a smirk.

"I got my makeup on because I'm Finn go out. So you came over here for nothing." She said then Pooh wandered off to Jazlyn's room.

"Plans cancelled, boo." I said then my phone started ringing and it was Paige.

"If you answer that phone, you might as well go home. I'm not finn deal with yo bullshit today." She said rolling her eyes then walked off to the couch.

"You don't never deal with my bullshit because I don't ever do shit." I said. "I already told you what it is with me and Paige." I added.

"Y'all gone forever fuck with each other, I'm not even gone force you to quit fucking with her because that's trifling but you can't be trynna come over here and try to fuck with me when you stay with her. Once you move up outta there then maybe there will be a chance but right now, hell nawl." She said.

"I just got out of prison, it's gone be a while til I actually get back on my feet. The only thing I got to my name right now is my cars and I'm definitely ain't finn sleep in my damn car." I said then she shook her head.

"Did I tell you to? I didn't tell you to move out her house either, I'm just not finn get attached to you while you're staying with her. You're getting a lil mad and I just don't got time." She said getting up from the couch then grabbed her keys.