Chapter 22||

Pooh's POV:

I left home once that whole incident happened, it's been 2 days later and I still haven't even spoken to my dad because I'm scared to tell him about the whole incident between me and Tray.

I been at Diggy's house and I still haven't talked to him about it either even though it happened while me and him was talking. He knows because he heard the whole arguing and shit the other night from my room.

"Bae, put on your shoes. We finn run somewhere right quick." Diggy said coming in the room.

"Where we going?" I questioned getting out the bed.

"To Jayda's, so you can talk to yo daddy." He said all normal like I was just gone be up and eager to go.

"No." I said taking my shoes back off.

"Why? Avoid talking to yo daddy ain't gone solve shit. I'm sorry bae but I'm taking you to yo daddy's, you gone have to talk to him sooner or later." He said grabbing my arm.

"And hell its not just yo daddy, it's me too. We was dating while this shot happened and I don't know shit. I feel like I should've been known about this shit when it happened." He added.

"I almost got fucking raped. That's what happened ain't no more shit to it Diggy." I yelled at him. Like damn what the fuck else you want to know?

"Where was you at? How the fuck the shit happen? How the fuck you get alone with him? Where was yo bestfriend at? And why the fuck you ain't tell nobody? There's a lot of fucking questions Pooh. You acting like we don't give a fuck about you! Hell I'm concerned for yo ass." He snapped back.

.
..

"We was at Tray's cousin party. I don't remember how I got in the back room, but I remember waking up to Tray putting his clothes on and I was laid out in the bed with my pants and panties at my ankles. My private area was also sore." I said as I sat in the living room with my dad, Jayda, and Diggy.

"But you said he almost raped you to Jazlyn the other day. Pooh this ain't shit to play about." My daddy snapped.

"Because I didn't wanna tell Jazlyn that, I didn't want everybody to know some shit like that. And I don't trust Jazlyn like that to tell her that, but she had came in the room while I was going crazy and hitting on him so I told her he almost tried to rape me when she asked what was going on." I said then my dad got up from the couch and went to the back.

"See this why I didn't wanna say anything because nobody would have anything to say and I would have to deal with this awkward ass shit. Diggy, you can go on home. I'll call you when I feel like it." I said getting up from the couch wiping the tears that just started to fall and walked to my room.

I laid in my bed and cried myself to sleep but was woken up shortly by Diggy getting in the bed with me but went back to sleep.

.
..

I woke up to my daddy stumbling in my room.

"Pooh, baby girl come to the living room. Hurry up baby girl." He slurred out. He was drunk as fuck.

"Daddy, I'm tired." I groaned.