Chapter 4 ||

Lucas Pov:

Today is the day, I'm finally free. I just wanted to see my kids, me and Paige haven't been on the best terms ever since I snapped about the shit Trilla told me. But I know once she see me that negative ass vibe she been giving me over the phone and shit is gone be out the window.

"Imma come kick it with you later, call me if you need anything. I got you bro." Trilla said as he pulled into Paige driveway to drop me off.

"Appreciate you for picking me up from that damn hell place. Imma hit you up later." I said dapping him up then got out the car.

I knocked on the door for a good minute then Paige finally swung the door open. Her eyes got buck as fuck when she saw me, I couldn't do nothing but smile.

"Lucasssss!" She yelled pulling me into her.

"Shiddd the vibes you been giving me over the phone, I didn't think yo ass would be too happy to see me." I said with a chuckle as I hugged her.

"Why you didn't tell me?" She said still hugging me.

"Because I wanted to surprise y'all. Where Pooh and Jr at?" I questioned as we released from the hug.

"They should be pulling up any second now, they been at school." She said and right when she said that Chance and Jr came in the house.

"Mama, Pooh wouldn't take us to get nothing to eat." Jr said then looked at me. When he seen me he froze, I looked over at Chance and he was just standing there looking at me.

"This just a dream." Chance said.

"Mann come give me a hug." I said then they both ran to me.

"I missed y'all foreal, I'm not leaving nomore." I said hugging them.

"Gone with all that sweet shit." Chance said catching me all the way off guard.

"I told you they bad as fuck." Paige said laughing.

"Chance I told yo ass t-" Retta said walking in but stopped once she seen me.

"Aw shit, they done let Lucas ass out." She said cheesing hard. "Why you ain't tell me you was finn get out?" She questioned as I gave her a hug.

"I wanted surprise all y'all." I said as we released from the hug.

"Boy you got my heart beating fast as fuck, this shit just shocked the fuck outta me." She said.

"You doing all that cussing, no wonder Chance out here cussing like it's okay." I said then she smacked her lips.

"Boy, we all fucking cuss. You cuss yo damn self. I'm not Finn stop cussing because of his bad overgrown ass. He bout to be in high school, he heard plenty of cuss words at school." She said then I shook my head.

"Mann where is my Pooh at?" I questioned.

"Awl She was leaving when I was pulling in. Lucas you gotta put a belt to her ass or something. Ever since that lil altercation about y'all finding out that dude was beating on her, she never be at home. Paige tell his ass." Retta said then I looked over at Paige.