Chapter 10 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Un uh, they been gone too long." I said grabbing my phone off the bedside. I called Pooh's phone and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Y'all good? Where y'all at?" I said into the phone.

"Who the fuck is on this phone? ... fuckkk." I heard some dude say then it sound like they threw the phone.

"Call Jazlyn phone right now." I said then Peaches did what I said.

"Jazlyn where y'all at?" She questioned when Jazlyn answered the phone but I grabbed the phone.

"Where's Pooh's phone at?" I questioned.

"We pulling up and what you mean where her phone at?" She questioned.

"Y'all being sneaky, why a dude just answer her phone Jazlyn?" I said.

"Pooh did you leave your phone at the store or something? Somebody answered your phone." I heard Jazlyn question Pooh. But I couldn't hear Pooh's response.

"Don't even worry about it, I'll get her another one just hurry up and get home." I said then hung up the phone.

"Some broke ass nigga done stole Pooh's phone." I said shaking my head. "How the fuck do you forget your phone at the damn store?" I added.

Jazlyn Pov:

Pooh didn't want to go to the hospital for nothing in the world. Jason beat her up bad and she don't even want him to get in trouble for it. I wish she wasn't so dumb over his ass. He grown as fuck and broke as fuck with nothing going for hisself and she letting him rule her. He 21 but got the mind of a 16 year old so fucking dumb.

"If they ask I got jumped, okay? You was in the store, I went outside to get my money and some girls jumped me and fucked my car up." She said then I nodded my head.

"Yeah okay." I said pulling into the driveway.

Peaches Pov:

"Where's the groceries?" I questioned Jazlyn as she came in the house.

"At the store. Pooh got jumped by some girls." She said then Pooh came in the house and her face was busted up.

"Got jumped by who?" I questioned raising my voice a little.

"Some girls that we go to school with. Can you not raise your voice?" Jazlyn said rolling her eyes. I just knew she was lying. I know Jazlyn like the back of my hand.

"I need some names. First and last names." I said then she smacked her lips.

"Peaches what can you do about the situation, it already happened." Jazlyn said.

"Because you fucking lying, ain't no girls did this to her face. What the fuck is you lying for? Now is not the time to be lying so somebody needa speak up." I said then I heard Lucas' footsteps.

"Where you get jumped at? At the grocery store?" Lucas said surprisingly calm.

"Yea, she got jumped in the grocery store parking lot. I was inside the store waiting for her to get the money because she had forgot it in the car." Jazlyn said.