Chapter 7 ||

Peaches at the top ^^^

Lucas Pov:

"How was school bae?" I questioned Pooh as she sat down on the couch beside me.

"Tiring, I'm so glad this my last year." She said rolling her eyes.

"Can you take me to McDonald's pops?" Jr said coming in the living room.

"Yea, go get my wallet off yo mama's dresser." I said then he walked off.

"How's you and Paige?" Pooh questioned.

"I honestly don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Lucas bring me a large fry and ice cream back, please." Paige yelled out then Jr came back with my wallet.

"You riding with us?" I looked over at Pooh then she got up.

"Yea, because I'm hungry too." She said then we all headed out.

.
..

"Here." I said giving her her ice cream and fries.

"Thank you." She said grabbing the food.

"Mhmm." I said then laid across the bed.

"What you doing today?" She questioned.

"Might just chill in the house, why?" I questioned.

"You mind taking Jr over his friends' house and picking him up later?" She questioned.

"Hell nawl, y'all should've told me this when we went to McDonald's. I'm not going back out unless it's beneficial for me." I said shaking my head.

"But if it was that girl you would be quick to get up and run yo ass over there." She said starting with me.

"Damn Paige can we just get along for one damn day? I'm tired of arguing with you, love." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." She said then sat up in the bed to eat.

"Pooh." I yelled out then a few seconds later she came in.

"Yes." She responded.

"You mind taking Jr over his friends's house?" I questioned.

"Yea, I will when Jazlyn get here. You don't mind her spending the night, right Paige?" She questioned Paige.

"You know I don't care." Paige said then Pooh gave her a smile and left out.

"You got work today?" I questioned.

"You know I work everyday. I needa take a nap before I go, slick." She said still eating.

"Through all our ups & downs you know I still love you, right?" I said looking over at her.

"I love you too, Lucas." She said. "Can you go throw this away for me?" She questioned handing me her food and shit.

My Escape (Part 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें