Chapter 14||

Pooh's Pov:

I could just kill him in his sleep. But how with no weapon? I could just choke his ass to death, but what if his ass wake up and beat my ass?

"What is you doing up?" He questioned pulling me back down to lay against him.

"Just thinking." I said cuddling up against him.

"About?" He questioned. A way to kill yo ass is what I wanted to say.

"Life. Do you love me?" I questioned.

"You wouldn't be here if I didn't. You different from the rest of these girls Tiara and I just can't lose you." He said pulling me closer to him. "Hell do you love me is the question?" He said.

"I do." I said then he raised up from the bed.

"Well prove it." He said then I scrunched my face up.

"How?" I questioned raising up from the bed.

"Call yo dad and tell him where you at." He said. See I been having a plan in my head this whole time but it wasn't supposed to go like this but it'll still work.

"Lemme see your phone?" I questioned. See this is where Jason thinks he's the smartest, he want me to call my dad and tell him where I'm at so he can set my daddy up because know my daddy gone pull up.

"Here." He said hanging it here. I dialed Trilla's number. See I know Trilla gone call everybody and know how to play shit right but my dad on the other hand would've just pulled up by hisself. You really think I wanted to stay with this nigga because I love him, no I want this nigga gone and if it don't happen today, I'll do it myself.

As soon as the phone answered before Trilla could even say hello, I spoke.

"Daddy, this Pooh. I'm at Jason's." I said.

"On my way." He said then hung up.

"Why you want me to do that?" I questioned.

"Hell if you love me so much, you gone let my niggas torture him in yo face. Let's see how much you love me." He said with a smirk. I swear Jason gotta dirty ass heart and don't care about nobody's feelings and today he gone see my true colors, I can be as evil as you. Now let's see how real yo closest friend is.

"I love you but that's just too much." I said shaking my head.

"Shhh." He said then smashed his lips into mines. "You worry too much, we ain't gone kill em." He said then pulled me on top of him to where I was straddling him.

"You scared?" He said tilting his head smiling.

"No, don't none of y'all put fear in my heart but y'all better realize my dad a real G." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Fuck yo daddy bitch." He said then pushed me off him, he pushed me so hard to the fact that I fell off the bed.

"And fuck yo daddy bitch. You a bitch made ass nigga, I swear. You gone get enough of putting yo fucking hands on me but you wouldn't fight them niggas that robbed yo ass. Yea, you the punk ass bitch. Bitch ass nigga." I snapped. I didn't even give a fuck nomore, my daddy them on the way. That's all that matters.

"Fuck my daddy? Bitch I'll kill you right along with yo bitch ass daddy. You think because he was locked up for some years that he's tough? I'll have yo daddy crying to his mama, matter of fact I'll send him to his mama. Bitch, you can even go with they asses. But yo ass might go to hell how big of a hoe yo ass is." He snapped.

"But you couldn't kill the nigga that robbed you, boy sit yo punk ass down. And bitch the whole cheerleading team done had yo ass, you ain't even a female but get passed around like one. Don't ever in yo life try to call me a hoe, when you can't even keep yo dick in yo pants." I snapped.

"Tiara!" I heard my dad yell out. Then a smirk grew across Jason's face.

"What was that shit you was talking Tiara?" He said scrambling through his drawer.

"My daddy here now, I don't give a fuck about nothing you do now bitch." I said then he turned around with a gun pointed right at me. Yeah, I didn't expect this right here.

"I hope you got enough bullets in there to kill me." I said acting like I don't care but deep down I was scared as fuck.

"Take yo dumb ass to the living room and stop shaking scary ass. You a dumb ass thinking I'm really finn shoot yo ass." He said as he followed me to the living room.

"Pooh, take yo ass to the car." Daddy said but Jason grabbed my arm.

"Naa, stay yo ass right here." Jason said. "Playa!" He yelled out. Playa is his closest friend.

"Wassup JayWill." He said coming out the kitchen.

"Check and see who outside." Jason said to him then he walked to the front door and opened it and Trilla was standing there with his gun pointed straight at him.

"This could all be so fucking simple. How y'all wanna do this shit?" Trilla said with his gun still pointed at Playa.

"Let's do it the hardway." Jason said with a smirk. "Y'all might just wanna hurry up before my pops get here, and Lucas you know how he get down. I don't want that to happen to you pops in law." Jason said.

"Your dad is outta town, stop the bullshit." I said rolling my eyes. At this point I wasn't even scared nomore. Hell my daddy here now.

"Bitch who side is you really on?" He said looking over at me.

"What do you mean Jason? That's my whole daddy, bitch you really gotta be out yo mind." I snapped.

"You really think I'm finn let you disrespect my daughter in front of me? Son do you not know who you really fucking with?" Daddy said then Jason pulled his gun out and pointed it dead at me.

"Fuck yo daughter bitch." He said then the gun went off.