Chapter 18 ||

Lucas Pov:

I woke up to somebody shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was Alyssa. She looked good as duck.

"Fuck, what time is it?" I said raising up in the bed.

"3 in the afternoon. I was gone wake you up earlier but I didn't know if you was the grumpy type of not." She said. How in the fuck did I sleep that long.

"Damn, you should've. I'm not the grumpy type." I said. My head was banging, know I'm Finn have the worst hangover.

"Well my bad. I brought you something to eat because I know you gotta hangover, you drunk a lot." She said.

"Preciate that, you know where my phone at?" I questioned then she grabbed it off the nightstand. I had missed calls from Pooh, Jayda, and Retta and a couple of texts from Jayda and Pooh making sure I was straight. I called Pooh first.

"Oh my gosh, you had me worried. Where are you?" She said as soon as she answered.

"I'm sorry boo, I'm just now waking up. I gotta mean ass hangover. But happy birthday. What you trynna do today?" I questioned.

"Surprise me." She said then I let out a little laugh.

"Hell I'll try, be ready at 7 tonight, tell Jayda and Kensley to be ready too." I said.

"Okay, when you coming home?" She questioned.

"I'll be there in a minute. Lemme get fully up and I'll be on the way." I said.

"Okay be safe, love you." She said.

"Love you too bae." I said then hung up the phone.

"Was that your girlfriend?" Alyssa questioned once I got off the phone.

"Hell nawl, that was my daughter." I said.

"Awl my bad, I was just making sure because you said you was single lastnight." She responded.

"And I am." I replied. "Fuck, this headache killing me." I said.

"I kept telling yo ass lastnight to stop drinking so much because that hangover was gone destroy yo ass, but you wouldn't listen. You kept talking bout easing the pain." She said then I started laughing.

"I feel so drained man you should've took that bottle and poured that shit out." I said.

"I bet you do feel drained, we fucked all night. I hope all that pain gone because you got my sore as fuck." She said causing me to laugh again.

"I'm sorry love. I swear I feel like a whole new person." I said while she dug in her bag.

"If you don't mind me asking, why you stressed? I mean you don't gotta tell me, but it'll be better to let it out." She said then pulled out some medicine. "And here go some headache pills. They help me, so they might help with that hangover. And I sat you a cup of water on the nightstand beside you for when you woke up." She said tossing me the bottle of pills.

"It's really too much shit, like no matter how hard I try I can't satisfy nobody man. It's ridiculous as fuck, I don't even wanna go deep into details about the situation because it's not really that big of a deal and I'd rather just forget about it instead of keep bringing it up." I said then she nodded her head.