Chapter 19 ||

Pooh Pov:

"Who is it?" I yelled out while whoever was knocking on my door.

"Jazlyn." She yelled back. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I went and unlocked my bedroom door and she let her in.

"What do you want Jaz?" I questioned making sure she hear the annoyance in my voice.

"We been friends for too long to be trying to break it. I apologize for putting the blame on Lucas. My sister is the only family I truly got so of course imma go crazy behind her no matter if she in the wrong or not. Me and you both never seen Peaches in a relationship since our parents died so when she finally get into one I don't want to see her hurt or none of that because she not too built for that yet. But I'm sorry, I didn't know what was going on. I was just getting a one sided story, so I went off of what I was told. I already apologized to Lucas the other day when I seen him at the store. I just want my bestfriend back." She said, I couldn't help but to hug her. I missed her a lot even though it only been almost 2 weeks.

"That's all you had to do Jazlyn was apologize." I said as she hugged me back.

"I just wanted to give you some space before I actually do." She said.

.
..

Lucas Pov:

"Thanks for making this the best 2 weeks of my life." She said as she pecked my lips multiple of times.

"Why yo fine ass gotta leave today?" I said raising up from the bed.

"I gotta life outside of this music shit. I needa get back home to my family and friends. And since I'm leaving today, you needa be rekindling your relationship with Jayda." She said. Yup, I done told this girl my whole life story.

"I don't wanna put my pride to the side and she don't even want my ass." I said shaking my head.

"She want you Lucas. She letting you stay with her. First of all, I'm not finn have my baby daddy staying with me if I don't want his ass. I don't care if he don't got a place to go or not, she must really got love for yo ass." She said.

"Imma talk to her today, now what about me getting back into the music industry?" I said.

"Okay, my manager did contact me back once I sent her some of your work. She found you a manager down here, she's well known and will be able to get you out here fast." She said.

"So what I'm waiting for?" I questioned.

"Waiting for your maybe new manager to get back into town. She gets back next Wednesday. We gave her all your contact info, so she will get in contact with you as soon as she get back to schedule for y'all to meet. She will go over everything with you, and then you'll decide if you want her to be your manager or not and then it'll go on from there. And remember her name is Jamee." She said then I nodded my head.

"I really do appreciate y'all for that." I said then she smiled at me as I got out the bed.

"Just helping a friend out." She said back as she pulled out her suitcases. "I do not feel like packing. I don't know why I like to unpack all my shit and then gave to pack it all back up." She said then rolled her eyes.