Chapter 12 ||

Retta Pov:

"Who the fuck is knocking at my damn door at 7 in the morning?" I yelled out as I walked to my front door. I opened the door and it was Pooh. She had 2 duffle bags in her hand.

"Tell daddy to come help me get his stuff out the car since he can't act right to Peaches." She said then rolled her eyes. See the old me would've put Pooh in check because one thing you should never turn on the only parent you got for somebody else but imma stay out of it.

"Lucas!" I yelled out.

"And you bout dumb, how can you lay up with somebody like that knowing he ain't shit." She had the nerve to say.

"Pooh Imma grown ass woman and I'm not finn argue with a child when you don't even know what the fuck is going on." I said back.

"I know exactly what's going on. You know my daddy was fucking with Peaches and still wanna fuck with him. You not no better than he is." She responded.

"Tiara, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard Lucas snapped walking up towards us.

"No, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're not getting the fact that I stay there. If Peaches wasn't like the way she is she would've put me out right along with yo ass. Why would you even try to fuck with her if you gone come to yo baby mama house and fuck on her. I know y'all fucked because look at y'all. You been nothing but a disappointment ever since you got out. You don't care about nobody but yourself." She snapped.

"I been nothing but a disappointment ever since I got out? Tiara don't jump in shit when you don't even know what the fuck is going on. And you needa fix your tone when you talking to me. I'm the one that raised you and took care of you by my damn self, so you gone respect me. Now since you so hyped this morning bring the rest of my shit in and then take yo ass to school and I'll be to get them car keys once you get out of school." Lucas said.

"You're not getting my car keys because you ain't pay for it." She said.

"Where do you think Paige got the money from? From her job? No, out my fucking bank account. All this shit that you got is from me, the only fucking parent you got. And you real pitiful Pooh, coming at me all types of wrong. I don't know what the fuck you got going on but just know I'm going through some shit too. All the shit I done been through and you think my heart should be gold? Live in my fucking shoes, everybody done did me wrong and you expect me to know how to treat somebody like a queen or something? I tried with Peaches but I'm not finn kiss her ass." I said then she walked off to the car to get the rest of my stuff.

.
..

Pooh Pov:

"You needa clean up this nasty ass room." I said walking in Jason's room.

"And yo ass needa be in school." He said back raising up from the bed. "What you doing here? You know I don't fuck with y'all." He questioned.

"Damn, so you don't fuck with me? But did all that shit to me and then fucked up my car just because I was ignoring you?" I said straddling his lap.

"You trynna set me up?" He said then licked his lips. I swear he so fine.

"No, I'm trynna get away." I said then pecked his lips.

"Get away from who?" He questioned.

"My dad." I said then he let out a lil laugh.

"Girl, stop playing. You love your pops." He said then looked away. I grabbed his face so he could look at me.

"I'm foreal." I said with a serious face then he stopped laughing.

"So what you trynna do?" He questioned.

"Lemme stay here for a while, I can hide my car in the back." I said then he nodded his head.

"Where your phone at?" He questioned.

"I don't have a phone." I responded.

"Yeah, this a set up. Because where the phone at that I gave you?" He questioned.

"When I went in the house my dad broke it so you wouldn't be able to track me. Do you really think I would set you up?" I said then rolled my eyes. "Just don't tell nobody I'm here." I added.

.
..

"Why you packing your stuff?" Peaches said walking into Jazlyn's room causing me to jump.

"Damn, you scared me. I thought you was at work. But I'm moving to Retta's with my dad." I said lying then she took a seat at the edge of Jazlyn's bed.

"You know you don't have to leave, right?" She said.

"I know, but it's really not the right time for me to be separating from my father. He's going through stuff right now and I don't want him to worry about me." I said then she nodded her head.

"I just wish he knew how to act right, like damn I was doing everything right. Well hell I thought I was. This why I don't do relationships because they never last and then I'm sitting here depressed because I done got attached." She said rolling her eyes.

"Everybody makes mistakes. You said y'all broke up before he left so he did what a single man would do. You shouldn't hold that against him, but you're a grown woman you're allowed to make whatever choice you want." I replied.

"You right, but you don't go out fucking around as soon as you and your girl get into it. Like that just shows how much respect he don't have for us." She said. I really didn't wanna hear about this right now.

"Well. If the love is real it'll come back." I said packing up my last suitcase. "I'm Finn gone head and head out. Thank you for letting me stay here, and I love you." I said giving her a hug.

"You're always welcomed here love. And I love you more, be safe babygirl." She said hugging me back.

.
..