Chapter 15 ||

Lucas Pov:

"You just like yo daddy." I said smiling at Pooh in the hospital bed. She got shot in her lower stomach and took that shit like a G.

"Stop because you gone make me laugh and it hurts when I laugh." She said letting out a lil laugh.

"I'm sorry baby." I said then grabbed her hand.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't know this was gone make me end up in the hospital. I'm sorry for keep on adding more and more problems to your plate. I wanted all this happen because I wanted him dead not realizing how much trouble it would've gotten you in. And then it backfired and now I'm in the hospital." She said as tears fell down her face.

So apparently, Pooh and Playa been had this shit planned. Pooh running away over there was apart of the plan to get him closer to us. Him and Playa met each other because Jason's pops killed Playa's oldest brother and somehow Jason and Playa became close friends. But Playa been wanting revenge this whole time and he didn't care if it could cost his life in prison. So when the whole shit went down, once Jason shot Pooh, Playa shot him and continued shooting til he knew that motherfucker was dead and yeah he got caught by the police.

"You don't gotta apologize to me boo, as long as you good that's all that matters." I said.

"Hey y'all." I heard a familiar ass voice say from the other side of me. I looked over and it was Jayda. She still looked good as the years went by.

"Where's my daughter?" I questioned after a minute of staring at her.

"She's at the hotel sleep." She said then looked over at Pooh.

"You okay?" She questioned a lil nervous. Hell I'll be nervous to, you done kept Pooh's sister from her for years.

"Yeah, I'm just ready to get up out of here." Pooh said with a sigh.

"Look, don't come in here like shit all straight. Jayda you been keeping my damn daughter from me bruh. I bet you got her down there thinking yo nigga her damn daddy." I went on and said.

"Lucas, yo damn child is in the hospital. What the fuck I look like coming up here explaining myself while Pooh laying in the hospital bed. I know everything ain't straight, why do you think I'm down here now? To talk shit out or to just be in shit? I don't like it down here at all but my child needs her father, and she know exactly who her father is because why would I confuse her mind like that?" She said back.

"Well I'm completely fine. So why did you keep my sister from me?" Pooh questioned.

"I was threatened me and my child's life." She responded.

"Ayanna what is you talking bout?" I said looking over at her as she took a seat in one of the chairs on the other side of the hospital bed.

"Y'all know Peaches?" She questioned. Then I looked over at Pooh. I just know she not talking bout my Peaches.

"Her parents died?" Pooh questioned then she nodded her head.

"Yeah, and she got a lil sister around yo age." She said then we both nodded our head.

"Yeah, her sister is my bestfriend. What about her?" Pooh questioned.