Chapter 5 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Come on, I got somewhere to be." I said walking in Pooh's room and she was sitting in front of her mirror doing her make up.

"My friend will take me to school then." She said like Imma be okay with that.

"Naw, I don't trust you. Get yo ass up and come on. The fuck you need your make up done for school anyways?" I said then she smacked her lips and got up.

"Well give me one second while I wipe this makeup off then. Done sat here and wasted a whole 15 minutes on my face for yo ass to not let me finish." She said mumbling that last sentence.

"These lil boys got yo ass thinking you grown. You not fucking grown Tiara. You only 17, so fucking act like it." I snapped then she walked out the room.

.
..

Pooh Pov:

"Like I thought once he got out I would be happy but it's nothing like that. I don't even wish he would get locked back up but I do wish he would quit being so fucking mean and listen to me for once. He been home for a week now and we still haven't even had a conversation yet, the only time we talk is when we arguing." I said crying as I talked to my best friend, Jazlyn.

"Stop crying, things are going to get better. Just be glad you got your dad back. He's not gone be mad forever but you know you can come stay at my house anytime if you don't feel like dealing with that arguing shit. You know my sister don't care, Hell she love you like family." She said pulling me into a hug. Her parents died in a car wreck 8 years ago, so she been staying with her sister.

"I might spend the night, I'm tired of that negative ass vibe around the house. Paige shouldn't trip too much because I cut my location back on the other day so she knows where I'm at 24/7." I said wiping my tears.

"He's gone come around, just give it time. He just mad because he feels like y'all been playing up under him. Like he thinks you finally got comfortable with him being gone, so he's probably feeling betrayed." She said then I nodded my head.

.
..

"Hey sis." Jazlyn said as we walked in her house.

"Hey Peaches." I said.

"Hey y'all. There's some lasagna in the oven." She said back to us. My phone started ringing and I knew exactly who it was, my daddy.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"I'm at the school, where is you at?" He questioned.

"I thought Paige would've told you that I came over my friend's house. She got my location, so you don't gotta worry about me doing anything." I said hoping that would cause him to not get mad.

"I'm on my way." He said then hung up the phone.

"He on his way to come get me." I said looking over at Jazlyn.

"Who is he?" Peaches questioned.

"My daddy." I said then her eyes bucked.

"Oh my gosh, he's finally out? Are you happy?" She said smiling.

"No." I said simply.