Chapter 20 ||

DIGGY ABOVE ^^^^^^^

Pooh POV:

"Call me whenever you're ready." I said as Chance got out my car to go inside his friends, Jaylen's house.

"Okay, love you sis. Be safe." He said shutting the door behind him.

"I love you more!" I yelled out. I swear he could be such a sweetheart when he feel like it.

I sat outside in the car and waited for him to get fully in the house. Well I actually was also waiting to see if Diggy would notice me outside because I didn't wanna seem thirsty even though he wanted me to come over and hang with him.

When the door opened for Chance, Diggy stepped out and looked right at me in the car and started smiling walking this way.

"What you still doing in the car? Come on." He said then opened my car door.

"Because I wasn't planning on coming in." I said.

"Mamas you don't gotta act stubborn towards me. I swear my intentions are good." He said then grabbed my hand so he could lead me out the car.

"I can't stay for too long." I said.

"Mhm, you say that now." He said with a smirk as we walked to his front door and in his house.

"Pooh I know that's not you." Ms. Vaughn said as I walked in.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I walked over to the couch to give her a hug.

"Hey baby, I haven't seen you in awhile. You should come over and cook me a Sunday dinner like you used to tomorrow." She said hugging me. She was in the hospital due to her back surgery like a couple of weeks ago, so she been in the house recovering and haven't even been able to make it to her son's games because of the pain she's in.

"I sure will, I don't have anything else to do tomorrow. And are you recovering?" I questioned.

"Yeah but slowly, that's why my son down here to help me out around here." She said then I nodded my head.

"Aww well ain't he a sweetheart." I said smiling then looked at him and he was staring at me.

"Yeah he is a sweetheart. Well I'll let y'all gone about y'all business." She said shooing us off.

"Come on ma." He said then nodded his head towards the back where I'm assuming his room would be.

"It was good seeing you Ms. Vaughn." I said with a smile then followed behind Diggy.

"It was good seeing you too love." She said back.

"Well this is my room." He said welcoming me in his room. His room was nice which I expected because Ms. Vaughn is kinda wealthy.

"I just know this bed comfortable as fuck." I said then flopped down on it. "And it is." I mumbled in the covers.

"Well I'm glad I don't gotta tell you to make yourself comfortable because you already did." He said laughing.

"Tell me a lil about yourself." I said as he sat at the edge of his bed.

"It ain't really too much to know about me, I'm not really an interesting person." He said. Yeah I know he one of the secretive people but I bet I can bust him out that shell.