Chapter 8 ||

Lucas Pov:

"Please don't tell me I embarrassed myself last night." Peaches said rolling over in the bed.

"Nah, you good. But you made it real clear you want me. Why you gotta be so damn stubborn?" I said raising up in the bed.

"Because I just don't wanna get my heartbroken. Everything don't last forever and I just don't wanna see the end, so I try not to attach myself to anybody." She said then I shook my head.

"Do you want me, Peaches?" I questioned then she nodded her head. "I'm all yours then, bae." I said then pecked her lips.

"Stop." She said pushing me away. "I want you but I'm not Finn get into a relationship with you. I know you fucked Paige yesterday. Lucas y'all got a forever bond, and I just don't wanna get in between that." She said.

"Just call me over here when you done being insecure." I said getting up from the bed. It's always the same shit. Like damn, you either wanna be with me or you don't. I'm not gone trip too hard about it because I'm too grown for that shit.

"Insecure? Now you just talking." She said.

"Nawl, you insecure as fuck. You always bringing up Paige, like damn I'm saying I want you but you too busy worried about Paige. You must want me to be with her?" I said putting on my shoes and shit.

"Yup, I want you to be with her so I won't have to worry bout yo ass nomore. Because bitch I'm not insecure, I'm smart. Why the fuck would I be with you while you still fucking on your baby mama slash the person you're staying with. Imagine if it was the other way around, yo ass would not be going for it. I'm too grown to be even having this conversation with a nigga that's not gone ever understand." She snapped back then I was bout to walk out til she stopped me.

"I'm not even done, so don't even walk away from me." She said then I turned back around.

"What Peaches?" I said looking at her.

"Just imagine if I was Paige, and you sitting up here fucking on me then running off to the next chick trynna start a relationship with her. You fucking on the person you're staying with, not even thinking bout a relationship but trynna cuff a bitch that you met a month ago. You knew that girl for years Lucas. I'm looking at the whole situation as if it was me, I wouldn't even wanna be in that position that Paige is in right now. So quit fucking calling me insecure because I'm not. Call me when you finally realize how fucking wrong you is and can admit the shit." She said.

"Whatever." I said then finally walked out. I opened the front door and Pooh was standing there along with Jazlyn with suitcases and bags.

"What you got going on?" I questioned looking right at Pooh.

"Me and Paige got into it." She said then I moved out the way so they can come in.

"What the fuck you mean, Tiara? Into it for what?" I questioned ready to snap because why is you steady arguing with her after she done took care of you while I was gone.

"I overheard her saying she was pregnant on the phone with Jayden. So I went off because why the fuck she fucking on you while she pregnant by another dude and it just got way too far. So she was like me and you can get the fuck out her house and blah blah blah. So I made her pack up your stuff because we don't need her. I'm sorry for the cussing but I'm just too mad." She said. "And also the whole freaking time she in a whole relationship with Jayden." She added.