Special Chapter 8 - Star Spangled Jori

Start from the beginning

Just few months ago, seeing her so worried would have probably amused me, but right now I can't wait to make this cutie feel better Jade thought

"Hey babygirl" Jade said to her.

Tori looked at her with a small smile "Hey..." she said before looking back at her paper

Jade took the paper away from her hands. "Jade! I have to be 110% sure I won't forget the lyrics!" Tori told her trying to take the paper with the National Anthem from her girlfriend's hands, but Jade pulled it out of her reach.

"Jade!" Tori exclaimed starting to feel angry "I don't want to look like a fool in front of millions of people!"

"Tori, baby... You're looking like a fool right now..." Jade replied to her.

Tori looked at her girlfriend in disbelief "Wh... What?" she asked her.

Jade smirked "You heard me... How can you even think that you're going to forget the lyrics? Such a smart professional singer like you has zero chance to mess up the Anthem!"

Tori smiled widely at her girlfriend "Oh Jade... Thank you... You're such a sweetheart, but I'm still worried that my nervousness will get to me and make me do a mistake" she said pouting.

"Tori, just believe in yourself... In the wonderful girl who was able to get into this school with her very first singing performance... in the amazing girl who got chosen to sing at the Platinum Awards, giving one of the best performances on stage I have ever seen" Jade told her taking one of her hands in hers.

Tori was grinning at her "Aww baby... You are the amazing one in our couple! What would I do without you?" Tori said leaning closer to her.

"Oh I really don't know" Jade said while Tori laughed before bringing her lips to hers. Jade threw the paper with the Anthem on the ground to wrap her arms around Tori's neck while she was pulling her close by the hips. After several seconds of kissing Tori told her "We should probably head back to Sikowitz's class now", Jade nodded "But enough squatting for me... My legs hurt like hell... Jesus" she said rubbing her knees.

"Awww my poor baby... You want me to carry you to class?" Tori asked her. Jade raised an eyebrow at her "I don't think your strong enough to be able do that..." she said giggling while pinching lightly at one of Tori's thin arms

Tori smiled at her, playfully slapping her hand away "I am strong enough to carry my girlfriend... Wrap your arms around my neck babe" she said.

Jade smirked at her and replied "Ok, but if you make me fall I will kick your cute butt Vega"

Tori chuckled "Come on you!". Jade wrapped her arms around Tori's neck and made a little jump to help the Latina hoisting her up with an arm under her legs and another one under her back. Surprisingly it wasn't as difficult as Tori thought to lift Jade, since the girl was so light. Jade laughed while Tori was carrying her to Sikowitz's class holding her in her arms like a groom with his bride.

Or like a bride with her bride, in our case Jade thought smirking.

"Wow Tori... You just keep on surprising me baby" Jade said looking at her girlfriend. Tori smiled and winked at her but said nothing. Even though Jade was so light, Tori was even lighter than her, so in that moment she was relieved that Sikowitz's class wasn't far cause she didn't think she could have carried her much longer. As they arrived to the class Jade helped Tori by opening the class' door with one hand to let them enter. Seeing Tori carrying Jade like that, the boys of the class started whistling at them while Tori was placing Jade down on a chair next to her before sitting down aswell. The Latina was blushing but was also trying not to look too tired, while Jade was telling everyone to shut up before she turned to speak with Tori again. Jade leaned closer to the Latina's ear and whispered