Chapter 50: "If I wanted a bitch, I could've have bought myself a dog."

Start from the beginning

I look at him. "What are you-"

"Here you go." The elderly lady smiles at us as she hands it.

______________________________________

"Are you serious right now?" I stare at him as he grabs two cans of soft drinks out of the mashine.

"I'd give you a bigger one if you like." He clamly says, opens one can and hands it to me. I take it and watch him open his.

I look at the huge Panda bear in my right arm. It's the half size of me. I could literally mistaken it for a body pillow. "No, thank you....W-Why did you not deny it!" -It slipped out of my mouth. Shoot!-

Blake runs his fingers through his messy hair then smiles. "It's not like I lied. I mean, we are a couple."

My face is heating up again. -HOW CAN HE SAY SUCH THINGS!!!- "W-We aren't really going out!"

"Yeah, so? Can't you atleast be mine for once?" He looks away from me back to his drink and ...seems kinda upset?

-Be his?.... I don't feel anything for him, so how? It's kinda weird and it hurts. Knowing that we're just faking it. I admit, there are times I wish we could be- NO NO NO! GOSH!WHY AM I SO STUPID?!- I shake my head and quickly drink. I sense Blake looking at me.

-Oh no... what is this? Why does he look sad? FREAK! HE THINKS I SHOOK MY HEAD BECAUSE OF HIM...-
"I..."

He laughs. "You look like a child." -He acts normal again.-

"A child?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. The Panda bear makes you ten times smaller than you actually are." He mockingly says.

-IS HE FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?!-

"WELL EXCUSE YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CHOOSE THIS!" I bark in annoyance. -GOSH! I HATE IT WHEN HE TURNS BACK INTO HIMSELF...-

He laughs even harder. "Give me credit atleast. I sure know what suits you best! Geez, start growing already."

"Why don't you just shrink?" I glare at him and he shakes his head, still laughing. -GOSH!-

______________________________________

"Rollercoaster time!" He says and grins at me. "Don't worry. I'm sure your height is exactly the average."

I cross my arms to my chest and give him my best dead glare. "You're being awfully disrespectful towards me. I am not small!"

He just smirkes at me. "Yeah, sure."
We walk towards the measuring height stand and guess what. I AM MORE THAN JUST THE AVERAGE HEIGHT! HA!

"In your face!" I hiss as I step away from the stand. He shakes his head, with Mr. Panda in his left hand and walks towards the owner.

" Excuse me, Sir. are you sure the measuring stand hasn't changed?" He asks, pointing at me and the confused man raises an eyebrow. -WHAT IS HE DOING?!-

"Blake!" I walk towards them and apologise for Blake's behaviour. Luckily the man just smiled and said it was alright.

After a while, we take a seat on the train and secure our belts. "What were you thinking? The man must think we're crazy teenagers!" I angrily look at him.

He grins like a little child, who is about to be punished. "Oh! C'mon mummsy! I just wanted to have a little fun."

"Guess what? It wasn't even funny! And...Mummsy?" I stare at him.

He shrugs and mischievously smirks. "Do you prefer Mines instead?"

"Nope! Mummsy sounds alright!" I hastily say and avoid his stupid attractive face. A small chuckle escapes his lips.