Fourty

The day passed normally. What I meant normal is really, normal.

Me and Taehyung had a chill time today, I dont know why either but the guys are always cheering us up.

And maybe Mr. Lee's message earlier really helped.

We're on our way to the park, yes. We. I told Mr. Lee that I'll be with them for a while and I didn't expect Mr. Lee knew what's up.

"Mr. Lee, are you sure it'll be fine?"

"Like what I said young Lady, higschool life is fun, I'll cover you, I'm sure your Mom will be away for god knows how long, y'know she's always busy"

A smile automatically plastered on my face and hug Mr. Lee, "Thank you Mr. Lee! I'll call you when you should fetch me"

"Okay okay, have fun kids, take care of each other" Mr. Lee shouted a little for them to hear, they all smiled and wave goodbye to him.

"So, guys, I guess..We're complete now"

They cheered and I'm happy too, Taehyung smiled at me and placed his hands on my arms smiling warmly and I smiled back.

We were walking, on our way to the park Taehyung and I walk side by side of each other while he's holding the umbrella for us.

But I cant help it but to be observant around me.

What if my mom changed her schedule?
What if she needs to meet someone here at the park?
What if she suddenly pass by and saw me?
What if—

"Hyerin" Taehyung called me warmly to get my attention "ah yes?", he chuckled a little and said "I said we're here Mi Lady"

I look around and the guys are already having fun laying down on the grass "yeah..we are" I said as I walk up to them and drop my bag, Taehyung sat beside me.

"Hey, wanna grab some Ice cream?" I smiled at him and nod, I got shocked when he grabbed my hand and made our fingers interlocked, but he managed to make me feel warm and comfy.

This is my first time walking with him while holding hands. I dont what to feel, butterflies on my stomach but I'm worried at the same time, what if someone will see my walking together with a guy, will they tell my mom?, will my mom know?

"Hey, Cookies and Cream right?"

"Yes, yes Tae, cookies and cream" I said putting my attention to Taehyung. We're not gonna be like this always, and I think its unfair for Taehyung since all he want is for us to show others what we are. But we just cant. I know he already understand the situation but I still feel thats its so unfair for Taehyung.

Staring at him is the best view whenever we are. Inside an ice cream shop, outside with the sunset as his background. You can see his beauty even when the lights are turned off.

How come this guy's mine?

Well no.

He's mine.

"For you Mi lady" he said giving me, my Ice cream, "Thank you taetae" and we left the shop together again, with our fingers interlocked.

Its already 5pm and I guess I need to go home. I texted Mr. Lee first and he replied on time.

"Hey guys, its getting a bit late so I already asked Mr. Lee to fetch me, he'll be here in any minute, are you guys gonna stay?"

"Nah, I wanna feel my bed" Yoongi said and others agreed "Okay then, let's just wait for Hyerin to be fetched"

Few minutes after, Mr. Lee arrived with a smile on his face, and that really helped me to relax myself "okay young lady, you're too tired and you still have class tomorrow, let's go" he said and open the back seat for me. I already got in and he asked the guys if they want to come, "Its okay Mr. Lee, we'll be fine, drive safely!" They said and I wave the goodbyes.

NOTEDo you guys think my chapters are getting too short? But it'll not gonna change the story I swear, the chapters will only gonna be more than I planned

NOTE
Do you guys think my chapters are getting too short? But it'll not gonna change the story I swear, the chapters will only gonna be more than I planned. Have a good day/night loves!
     —eatkth.