Twenty two

Its finally my birthday and we're waiting for the others to arrive, its just the ten of us and no one else, it'll be just me to clean the house when they leave so that's enough disaster.

"Hyerin, the boys are having a hard time inviting Taehyung, didn't you invite him too?" Lisa asked while she's looking at her phone and the rest of us are cleaning the house.

"Not really, because I sent the invitation in our group chat, not individually" I replied thinking about, Taehyung attending, or not? And why wouldn't he?

"Oh maybe he didn't saw it, I'll talk to the boys" Lisa replied and Shin hye and I continue cleaning the living room.

After cleaning we set the drinks and foods in the center table since they want to have fun comfortably and that is by staying in the living room, the blankets and pillows are at the side ready to use depends on when our movie marathon will start.

Few minutes later we heard a doorbell and maybe that's already them!

"I'll get it, coming!" Shin hye said and run outside.

"Happy Birthday Hyerin-ah!" Hoseok enters with balloons and cake on his hands.

The others bought gift too.

"Aw Thanks hobi! And thanks guys! You really dont need to buy me gifts and cakes~"

"Its nothing! Its your birthday!" Namjoon said and all of them greet me one by one.

Namjoon with a hug

Jin with a tight hug and a ruffle on my hair

Yoongi with a fist bump and a shoulder pat. Pretty cool huh

Hobi with cake,balloons and hugs!

Jimin with a hug and pinch on the cheeks

Jungkook with a tight hug and a box of banana milks, heaven!

...

...

"Is that all?" I asked

"That's a lot of hugs! You want more? I'll give you—

Jimin was cut off by Jin explaining " Jimin, you're just so stupid. Hyerin, Taehyung had a family meeting and he needs to go. He said Happy Birthday though!"

"Yeah Hyerin, dont be sad its your bithday!" Jungkook followed

"Y'all! I'm not sad! Its just that 7 idiotic guys are always greeting me when something's special! And I lost count, but I'll tell him thanks later" I replied with a smile

"But Taehyung said you should check your file case since he left something there"

"Really? And I didn't notice! How dare he! But fine, I'll check it later"

And they all said okay and automatically munch to the foods

"These are so delicious hyerin!"
"Nice cooking, girls!"
"These are heaven!"

Well, boys are boys.

Its sad. A bit. That we're not complete to celebrate my birthday here. Taehyung's missing out. But its okay we hangout always and today is just not the day.

We plopped to the couch and started off talking and eating, playing games everywhere. We're not running out of things to do, we're not getting bored even for a second. Its so nice to be with them.

They're my bestfriends. Really.

Its already 3pm and we decided to start our movie marathon, at least 3 movies and then they can go home since I dont want them to go home late.