Thirteen

I'm happy its finally saturday! But that happiness didn't last since I need to go to school for the event rehearsal.

Few minutes after I arrived at school and continue walking until I reached the gym stage, there I saw Shin hye,Lisa and Jungkook.

"Hey guys? Where's Taehyung?" I ask while having a sit beside Shin hye

"He's on he's way he got in a little traffic he said" Jungkook replies as more participants enter the room.

Not long after two persons enter the room together, together i meant smiling and throwing glances at each other.

They walk up to us four, All of them are just staring at Taehyung unbelievably.

"Hey Hyerin" Irene wave her hand at me while I smiled back "Oh hey" I didnt tried to glance to Taehyung because he's making me confuse.

Is he lying to me? Is that just his excuse to get away from me? Who's the b.itch then? Is it me? Tch.

I'm pretty sure I already lost my mood I dont care if they're together but its just disappointing that if Taehyung IS lying to me then I dont know what else.

"Gather around students, solo participants should line up at this side and partners should be here"

I walked in the line with Lisa and Jungkook, they're in front of me while I left a side at my left for Taehyung.

I glanced at Shin Hye who's at the right side of the stage and us on the left.
The music started playing and all of us march together as we reach the stage—

"Stop!" The coordinator signaled the staff who's assigned for sounds.

"Those who have partners! You guys locked arms with the other!"

Urgh. Annoying. So awkward.

Taehyung offered me his arm and I have no choice but to hold on to it, the music played again and we reached the stage, window blockings, solo participants in front and partners at the back.

We continue practicing where we'll go if we receive an award, when we show off our costumes or dresses or whatever.

And while we're practicing I really feel that Irene's throwing daggers at me. Kidding. But obviously her eyes are alway following me. And that's creepy.

So I didn't believe what Taehyung said, first of all we were about to talk yesterday how he can reject people in a friendly way I was giving advice and suddenly my first message was left on seen and the rest was inboxed. So I didn't continue much but I gave enough ideas to say no to others, I mean if you dont want it just say it right?
And now seeing him arrived with Irene I guess they're going on pretty well now. Common sense. They were smiling at each other so maybe that's a cue for me to tell Irene swith partners.

"Hey Irene" I took my chance while Taehyung and Jungkook were out for a while to buy lunch.
She took a glance at me and turned back fixing her things. "Hey"

Pretty awkward hyerin!

"Well I was thinking if we could switch roles? Like you and Taehyung and me on solo?"

"What? No its okay" She replied in her stiff voice but she's not looking at me.

"Im not gonna ask you if its okay to stay like that because its obviously not" That's when Irene stopped what she is doing and face me, but still not looking at me.

"Im glad you're not stupid Hyerin. Of course its not. But too bad we cant switch roles since Taehyung doesn't WANT to switch roles. We had a fight because of you—

"And obviously you guys made it up to each other already"

"Sure. But the fact that Taehyung wanted to stay as your partner, maybe he pity you to be left alone—

"Those words doesnt even reach my walls. Stop trying so hard to make me feel bad I dont care you know? I can even back out willingly"

"I dont care either. Unless its MY Taehyung to deal with. So I'm telling you right now b.itch. Stay away from what's mine."

My? Huh. Not sure but did she know Taehyung backstabbed her in our convo? But who knows what's the truth.

Right after Irene talked to me Jungkook and Taehyung came.

"Hey Hyerin! Banana milk for you~" Jungkook offered me a bottle of banana milk "oh? Thank you Jungkook!"

"No problem my Banana mate" I chuckled at the nickname and he just smiled at me.
"I'll be back guys I'll just go with the girls for a while" , "I'll go with you!" Jungkook said, we were about to walk off but "Its okay if you're not coming back" I turned my head slowly to the person who said and my blood boiled. "What? Oh wait do you expect that I feel bad for leaving you two and gonna hangout later? I take it back because Kookie's going with me so I dont need to go back for someone" I said completely annoyed and walk off. "Dont assume to much Irene tsk tsk." Jungkook replied teasing Irene before following me.

We sit beside Lisa and Jungkook started asking "obviously there's something wrong between you and Taehyung, and that's because of Irene" I look at him and back at the girls, their looks tells me that I should tell them what happened, I was planning on telling them the whole story, and that I mean since the day that Taehyung spoke out the B word. Which B.itch. Duh. "Fine, I'll tell you this, ONLY IF. You keep it private."

I fastly told them everything "wait so is that what Taehyung called annoying? They're are smiling to each other, look" Shin hye pointed at them and yeah, they're smiling to each other. " I cant understand this dude right now he's getting on my nerves." Jungkook replied massaging his temples "yah kookie, Dont tell Taehyung that I tell you this okay? But its just confusing me what to believe, Taehyung doesnt look like his annoyed right? So—

"But Hyerin..do you..-

"No jungkook. No. I'm concerned. I dont like that idiot alien. And I'm not defensive. Im just stating facts. He's the one who asked for help! And plus, he didnt even talk to me since we met for today."

"Clearly he doesn't have any intention to explain things to you" Lisa said while resting her head at the back of the seat.

"I dont care anymore, he lied."

"Maybe, maybe not, Lets not jump into conclusions. But for now Im furious at him for talking to Irene right now, like she called you b.itch a while ago? she talking about her self?"

We chuckled at Jungkook who really shows anger at the two, I really dont know what's happening but I stopped thinking about it until I went home after the practice.