Thirty two

Its tuesday.

The last time we talked was New Year. Its been 3 days since we last talked. And that's..new.

We're still at the library finishing our activity in arts. But I finished first same goes to Taehyung and waiting for the others. The guys, Lisa and Shin hye are here.

They're loud, like the usual, but Taehyung and I haven't spoken to each other since the first class.

Stealing glances. That's the only thing we're doing right now, trying my best not to get caught, I dont know why its so awkward to approach him.

I caught Taehyung staring at me, and he looked so surprised.

Okay..uhm.

I smiled back, awkwardly though.. "uh Taehyung, what's that you want to tell me again?"

His eyes soften, calmed.

"Uhm maybe next time, I'll tell you soon"

He smiled back.

"Oh okay then"

We turned back to whatever we're reading while waiting for the others.

Taehyung was the first one who got bored and decided to go home alone. Which is obviously, there's something wrong.

He bid his goodbyes to the others except me. But I said take care anyway.

I entered the home, alone, being used to it. I decided to just relax at my bedroom, so I did. Taehyung messaged me to take care. He didn't even take a glance at me before he left.

I replied saying I'm home, Thanks, you too.

And that kept going until the next month. February.

We've been talking in person. Saying Hey and any random things that we can say but just about school. We're not like before who's close, whom people are teasing that they're a couple. We're not that close. Anymore I guess.

Since that day I rejected or I stopped him for whatever he wanted to say, that's when we last talked like how we normally do.

Its our last subject for today, friday. And that'll be values.

I'm comfortably sitting at my chair with Shin Hye beside me and Lisa at our back.

If you're thinking that did Taehyung switched places with Shin Hye?

Well yes, yes he did.

And that made me feel so hurt. What did I do? I just dont want to let him do things he'll regret. Its too obvious and I'm not stupid.

Because I, too.

Taehyung's infront of me at my left side. And I can't help it but to take the chance to stare at him.

His beautiful. His eyes show so much determination every time he's studying. He knows he's priorities when it comes to school. He's a good one. In everything, making people laugh, more than an average student.

He is every girls' dream. Ever.

"For example! Hyerin and Taehyung, they're friends, do you think they're just friends?"

And that's how I'm done.

I got my full attention at our teacher and didn't even tried to look at Taehyung.

I'm so shocked. My classmates started to tease us with their cheerings. And our teacher is just smiling at us and saying "okay guys stop stop stop"

Pft. Making them stop as if he's nothing to do about this. Tf.

The class finished with my cheeks tinted in red, my classmates wont stop teasing me and I continued giving them a straight face but my cheeks wont help me. The guys are teasing Taehyung he just kept giving them a slight smile.

We're outside the building already waiting for the guys.

"Hey Hyerin, why are you guys still keeping that same s.hit?"

Lisa and I, we both turned our heads to Shin Hye, shocked.

Shin hye is that type of person who's not into those kind of words, how come she is now? But that's cute though! Agaaainn!!~

"Oh my god Shin hye, since when?" Lisa asked

"Yeah, again! Again!"
"Its cute though!"
"One more time Shinniee~"

"Oh come one Hyerin dont try to change the subject"

"..." obviously me.

Lisa and Shin hye kept staring at me while waiting for my answer, "We're waiting Hyerin" Shin hye said raising her eyebrow at me, crossed arms while tapping her left foot at the floor. That's scary. Believe me. Help..

"Well, I dont know? Okay? He's about to tell me something on New Year but I stopped him.."

"What did you think that made you stop him idiot?" Lisa asked

"I..I dont know, I just had the feeling to do it"

"You idiot—

"But! I approached him after that and he told me that we'll talk about it next time but then.. poof!"

"I think I get it already" Shin hye said

"I..I dont get it.." Lisa said giving us a confused face, tilting her head to the side

"Oh Lisa" we laughed and giggled on how cute Lisa looked.

Few seconds after the boys came and we all walked home

But not just yet.

NOTEHey loves! Here we go agaain~ I'm really busy so starting today I'm not really sure if I can publish chapters one a week, but I always try my best! I love you~     —eatkth

NOTE
Hey loves! Here we go agaain~ I'm really busy so starting today I'm not really sure if I can publish chapters one a week, but I always try my best! I love you~
     —eatkth.