Fifteen

"Grandma! This is so beautiful! Its so the same with my sketches!" I said while I'm admiring the dress that I'm wearing.

"Its much more beautiful than my sketch! Grandma you're the best!" I said as I kept smiling, she really did a 101% good job!
She added stones and more accent at the bottom of my dress that made it a complete magical dress. Its a two toned dress—white and light blue, the V neck is just perfect.

"Here I also got your jewelleries ready and you hair, I'm planning of making a small bun at the bottom and two wavy hairs in front, a lil bit messy yeah?"

"Yes grandma! You decide! I trust you for this anyway~" I said while I'm checking out the jewelleries, they're so beautiful and pretty, it really sticks to the greeky theme of the event.

I was changing back to my clothes and fixing my dress putting it in a box and paper bag "Grandma did Taehyung already drop off for his suit?" I asked while fixing my things getting ready to leave.

"Taehyung did but he was a bit early, we were adding last touches in his coat when he arrived and decided to go back once we're done"

"Oh that's good, I dont need to remind that idiot for forgetting" I replied as I chuckle and Grandma too after.

"So I'm gonna go now grandma, I need to finish things at home" I bid my goodbye and quickly go home.

Finally its the last day of our rehearsal. I already memorized my greeting and introduction about my character.

"Hyerin-ah" Taehyung called me with his soft voice.

Oh yeah. I'm not really talking to him unless its about the contest. I dont know but my mind says go away for a while. Its not like we're bestfriends anyway but..we're friends at least. But I just dont understand him.

Since the first day of our rehearsal Irene had been sending glares, tripping me, 'accidentally' pushing me, and probably talking about me with her friends.

I just dont get it. Taehyung said she dont want her right? And Irene..she's a b.itch for being so jealous. Why is it my fault?

"Hyerin-ah, have you memorized your line already?" Taehyung asked, he is 100% aware that I dont want to talk to him, at least I wont. But if its about the contest then he'll take advantage and just talk to me about it.

"I already know it Taehyung so just please be quiet." I said while concentrating to the other participants who's practicing their lines.

I dont know how weird I am. But it feels bad for cutting him off sometimes, it feels bad for spitting out words that really shows I dont give a s.hit at it. But what should I do? Its not like we're really close to ask about things we tend to not understand right?

Like its none of my business so why would I bother?

Tomorrow's the big day and grandma is so excited about it, she's been texting me how's the rehearsal going, do I understand what the instructor said and random things, I'm happy and lucky to have a grandma like her.

Few minutes after our instructor said we can go home so that we can have a beauty rest, hell I just need rest and you cant find beauty in it.

"C'mon! Girls! Lets go home please!" I said as I wait for Shin hye and Lisa to finish at fixing their things and selves

"Oh stop it Hyerin its not like your bed is missing you, YOU'RE missing your bed!"
Shin hye said while they still gathering their stupid things

"Uh whatever, none of your business! Its a talk about a serious-serious relationship" I replied crossing my arms

They finally finish doing whatever they did and we talk to each other while we walk outside the school.

"Hey hey hey, lets stop for a while" Lisa whispered, using her two arms to block me and Shin hye from walking "uh what now? i want to—

"Shut it Hyerin. Someone's talking"

We take a peak of the two—three I mean, who's talking and laughing with each other.

"Hey lovebirds! Just look at here and stop being so clingy to each other" Nayeon said while holding the camera, Its Taehyung and Irene taking a picture together, with Taehyung's arm around Irene's waist showing off his big smile and Irene's arm around Taehyung's neck making their cheeks touch.

"We should go, its nothing important" Lisa replied and I'm still..confused. Are they in a relationship now? I really dont get it. And I feel..bad for myself, Its not that I'm jealous its just that— I..thought Taehyung's siding me and we're helping each other to push Irene away. Its not that a big deal but..I dont know I feel betraye—

"Hyerin? C'mon I know you miss your bed" Lisa and Shin hye pull me out of the school and we continue to talk about any topic to and I, put my mind away from confusions.