Nine

"Okay guys 2 more performances and we're next, we can do this!" Hoseok cheer us up while we're here at the school's gymnasium.

The loud cheerings from other class sections are so loud, they have their own banners and same as ours.

The other groups that already performed, they're really good. And I really hope our group can win against them. We really worked hard and practiced every steps even at lunch time, the others are talking how can do the steps correctly even if they already know how. They're so eager to win and that cheer Hoseok and Jimin up to do their best for the group. And they did. They're are the best dancers indeed.

"You nervous?" Asked the person next to me, "Oh Taehyung, yeah, a bit though, you?", "yeah, a little, Irene's really pain in the head though she keeps telling me to hold her waist tighter since she's afraid to fall, I'm not even gonna carry her that high" Taehyung said, annoyed and I just laughed at him "What? You think its funny?", "Well yeah? Her immaturity is really funny. And I'm the one who's gonna raise high since we're at the back", "Exactly, urgh so annoying" We talked while watching the other's performances. "Yeah but you like her though~"

I teased him, Jimin and Hoseok said that they think Taehyung have a crush on Irene and even Lisa and Shin hye teased him, "What! No. N-no I dont like her" I saw him flicker his eyes and "yeah sure, of course you dont" I said in sarcasm, "what! I really dont!"

"Guys! Let's go we're next!" Jimin call us and I follow the others, I was finding Lisa to go with her but I saw her with Jungkook so I walked with Taehyung.

"Goodluck piggy~" he said while patting my head teasingly "huh Goodluck, Irene's admirer~" I said whispering the last part. "Yah! Dont give luck like that! I might get the opposite!" I laughed at him and he did too.

The red curtains are now close and its time for us to get in our positions.

"2 minutes left, get ready" the school's staff remind us and we're still getting ready for the audience.

I hope we'll win.

"Stop shaking your eyes, they're just humans that'll watch you for 4 minutes straight" Baekhyun said while he's holding my waist, getting in position.

"Shut up and focus on carrying me later, dont let me fall human."

"Of course I wont— or maybe yes—

"What—

"Because you already fall for me" i gave him a disgusted look but not long after a laughing ugly face.

"Stop being cringey it really doesn't suit your face, please be human sometimes, like the real normal one"

"I'll do it for you beautiful" I tch at him and the intro of the song started to play as the red curtains started to open.

Everyone danced perfectly, we were in sync and the expressions we have really made the interpretation emotional.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on
Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Every moves we make are smooth, it suits the song, we feel the song while we dance and the audiences' eyes are all on us, they were amazed, they're touch, they're teary-eyed. And that helped us to bring more feels while we dance.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

At the last chorus of the song where we will be having our part with Taehyung and Irene. The two pairs which is us, are like Jack and Rose in our dance, everyone cheered, they clapped, they shout, they show their support.

Our performance was finished with a pose and we stand which each other for the bow and the red curtains are closed again, we started to cheer and group hugged, "You guys did a really good job! I'm proud of our performance!" Hoseok praised us "Lets just wish for a prize or if not, at least we had fun together!" Jimin said and we cheered again, being positive with the thought.

"You did a good job beautiful" Baekhyun said while having his hands on my waist that I carefully remove "yes~ and hands off pervert~ you did a good job too" I said and gave him a pat on his shoulders, we talked while we enter the dressing room to rest and wait for the awarding ceremony.

"HYERIN-AH!!"

"LISA!!" We greeted each other with a smile and I said "you did a good job!", "You too! You two are so good together out there! The audience loved you!" Lisa said while showing her big smile.

"I know right?" Baekhyun replied while giving me a smirk and I just rolled my eyes at him "I was joking! See you guys inside the dressing room" and Baekhyun walked inside.

"This pervert, we'll gonna go inside anyways" I said and Lisa just let out a chuckle.

I took a seat in one of the dressing tables to relax and closed my eyes "Hey, nice moves huh" I opened them back just to see Taehyung leaning against the table with his crossed arms "Nice lifting" I replied and close my eyes again "You..Baekhyun, made.." with his long reply I shortly cut him off asking "Made what?", "Uhh..Made a good job" he finally replied and I open my eyes to smile at him.

"You too"

And I close my eyes again, "T-thanks..", and silence covered us, but not really though my groupmates are chatting about the awarding ceremony but its fine until "Taehyung oppa!!"

Gosh her voice is really ringing inside me. I groaned and forcefully opened my eyes automatically glaring at Taehyung "what?" He mouthed at me and look at Irene who's walking up to us and rolled his eyes, I just shake my head and close my eyes again.

"Taehyung! Lets go out there for a bit"
Tch. Eww. I can hear her aegyo-ing infrong of Taehyung

Poor alien. Tsk tsk.

"Uh but I want to rest Irene—

"You can rest later! Let's have fun!"

"But—

I slightly open my eyes and saw Irene pulling Taehyung with her "Hyerin!— ah, yah! I'll be back—Irene stop! Sorry hyerin!—" he cant even talk properly with Irene beside him. My eyes are just following them until they disappear "Poor Taehyung" I felt someone hopped at the dressing tables

"Oh Lisa, yeah, poor him" and I let out a chuckle "Shin hye's out there cheering for us earlier, you saw her?" She said with her sweet smile "yeah! Let's go to her after the awarding" I suggest and Lisa happily nodded.

NOTE
Hey guys! Do you think they'll win? You'll know about that to the next chapter! Oh and wish Taehyung luck who's with Irene, what would they be doing outside? 🤔
—eatkth.