Thirty nine

We're on our way home and I'm being paranoid.

"I should just go alone" I said making them look at me, "and why is that? Is someone fetching you then?" Jin asked. "N-no..but what if, just what if someone saw me there? And saw me I'm with you guys? Knowing that we're a group of friends, Taehyung's one of us—

"Hyerin,—

"And my mom will—

"Hyerin, stop"

...

"We'll walk together, making sure everyone's safe, I dont f.ucking care if its daylight but you're not gonna walk that far. Alone, no one will, especially the girls, unless. Unless your drivers will pick you up, understood?"

Well that's scary Jin.

"Jin's right, Hyerin, I'll just not gonna be too close while we're walking" Taehyung said, making me worried, its too obvious that he's sad since the time I told him we'll have limits hanging out. But I cant do anything, I cant disobey mom, actually I'm already disobeying her but, she cant know..she shouldnt.

Taehyung and I walked together to the school's entrance but before walking beside Shin hye he gave me his umbrella.

"If I'm not close at least dont hurt your skin" Taehyung making me chuckle, "Okay Tae". And smile at me as always making my heart stop beating for a second.

"Hey guys, wanna stay at the park for a while?" Hobi ask and everyone, except me, agreed.

"How about you Hyerin?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, uhm, I'll pass, I have more things to do other than school works so I guess, I'll see you gusy tomorrow!" I said and waved goodbye at them, walking straight to our street before Jin lectures more.

I arrived at home, already being lazy and was about to go upstairs until I heard mom calling me, "Y-yes mom?"

"Eat when you have time" she said giving me straight face. "O-okay mom" and I slowly walked upstairs.

And you know what? I have my laptop.

After few hours of finishing some school works I decided to watch Netflix series.

Not gonna lie its so hard to choose what.

Its already 7:30 pm and I decided to go downstairs to eat dinner, expecting mom will be there I'm already planning to get the table ready for two but seeing a sticky note on the kitchen's cork board, I know I'm alone again.

I wanted to ask mom why she's here a while ago, I thought its her day off but now she's at her work?

Whatever, its not like she has time to stay at home anyway. Its like this house is her work place and her work place is like her house. Pft.

I didnt came for heavy meal so I heat up the mac 'n cheese.

Nothing else to do, I decided to eat upstairs.

D.amn my room is cold. My mac 'n cheese..

I left my food in the night stand and my laptop's still on, on my bed. While I change into pajamas.

I entered my closet room finding my favourite pjs end up seeing Taehyung's gift. I grab those and read the letter again.

Now I miss them, if I have my phone with me right now? I'm surely having a facetime with them instead of watching alone.

I cant have fun like I used too, Mom became two times protective after what happen, she want to know everything to make sure I'm not hanging out with him. But what can I do, his friends are my friends.