August Whodunit Part 4

The votes are in! You've voted for your murderer. Sandra Thunder the Generous has received 46% of votes, though half the suspects abstained.

20% of you are convinced Sandra is the killer, but we cannot persecute her on the whims of one faction.

The killer needs to have a confidence vote of at least 25 suspects – that's 50%, for you Murray.

So, if you are certain that Sandra is the killer, or you want to frame her, state your case. Speak to the others. But while you do that, I have things to report:

Emma Denver was found dead in her room this morning. The murder method is the same. Sis she know too much?

Bay Blue has gone missing. Was he killed, or did the fantasies in his mind lead him away and into the unknown?

Other guests have been missing. We'll need to investigate to see who is still here.

Phase 4:

For phase four, you don't need to write a separate entry. You can use this phase to catch up on the other phases and review your work.

To qualify for judgement, you need to have three entries in your dedicated book:

- A chapter between 2000 – 4000 words establishing your character. This is their history, how they think, what they love and hate, who they like and dislike, and how they know Delilah Black and how they came to attend his party.

- A chapter between 2000 – 4000 words leading the investigation. This is how your character interacts with others to discover the details of the murderer, how they spend their time at the estate, and the wacky adventures they've had.

- A final chapter stating your case. There is no word requirement. This is the chapter where you accuse the murderer and lay down why you believe they're guilty. Ultimately, this is the chapter you use to convince others to vote with you when we finally decide who the murderer is.

Note:

If your entry isn't in the reading list, please notify me TimberWoolf as it's a bit difficult to keep track of all of them. If you'd like to withdraw, or have withdrawn, but your character isn't dead like the two above, please notify me as well.

This is the final week of the whodunit, and a great prototype for these community projects in the future. Ooooh, the ideas!