Who's the choreographer?-Brandon

Your POV

Today was the day, you and your crew were performing in town to try raise funds for costumes for your next competition.For this fundraiser you made it so half of you were in joggers and crop and other in basket-ball theme clothes. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻Picture below👇🏻👇🏻
(You are the forth girl)

The girls had a proper rant at you about looking fine because u the only one who single and need a lad apparently

The girls had a proper rant at you about looking fine because u the only one who single and need a lad apparently. So they took over what you were wearing and did your hair and made sure you makeup was on point.You all travelled in your car together vining away to some tunes. It was the best way of hyping yourselves up.Yous arrived and set up the speakers and donation buckets and started warming up. People began to crowd round to see what was going on.Your mate- JJ started with a solo to Cardi B-Money, popping and locking and blowing the crowd away. Then the other girls followed. Before your solo yous all did a group dance to partition by Beyoncé. The crowd was well behind you.By this time you all were sweating your ass off. So you all took a quick break and had some water. Then it came to your solo. You'd choreographed all these dances and it took a long time but the girls helped. However this dance was all your own and so was the group dance.

Brandon's POV

I heard some music blasting through the centre of town, I decided to get the boys and check it out.I heard it get louder and saw a crowd of people.Me and the boys walked into a gap and saw four girls dancing. Dayum they were good. The dance was also so well put together. They all got their time to shine and show off their skills.We stood watching them, all of us just amazed by the skill level.They took a break and we all wanted to see what would go on next. A girl walked to the middle of the performance space and posed. The music started.

Your POV

The girls walked towards you "there some cute guys over there, you gotta blow their minds so don't worry about anything and give this you all" they gave me a little pep talk. I didn't dare look over the "cute boys" in case it threw me off my game.You all put our hands in the middle and said "dance your ass off"You walked to the centre and got in your starting position, you made a promise to yourself to give it your all. The music started (Pose-Rihanna-video) You started dancing, like there was no one watching and you quickly forgot you were actually performing in front of people. You just went for it.The crowd was proper getting into it and cheering and screaming for you.Afterwards yous has another group dance but the girls just walked to the front and said "no one can follow that so that's ya done for the day, we'd appreciate all donations and if you'd follow us on social media- @CYAN thanks"You all took a bow, you went to get a drink and this boy with glasses and dark hair walked up to the girls.You stood behind the girls."Wow, that was amazing, who's your choreographer?" He asked.They pushed you to the front."I guess that means it you!" "Ahhh yeh, but I couldn't do it without these girls" "Your solo was sick" another boy with longer brown hair said."Thanks" you blushed."Yo, these girls might actually be better than you Nick" a tall boy with dread mocked the shorter boy with brown hair."You dance?" You ask."Yeh we all do" a boy with red hair says."Oh that's cool, we should totally have a dance off one day" Alicia said."Deffo" the shorter boy with brown hair said, it would be his turn to prove he was better then them."Can I get your number and we can arrange this heh, i..if you don't have a boyfriend or anything" the boy with glasses stuttered. "I don't and here you go" you handed him your phone for him to put is number in."I'm Brandon btw, and this is nick, Edwin,Austin and Zion" "I'm (y/n) this is JJ and Alicia and Cynthia""Can't wait for this dance off" nick said."You better bring your A-Game" you replied with sass."Oh we always bring it" Zion said.You and the girls turned sunk into your left hip and swished your hair and strut away.All the boys at the same time said DAMN. You all just laughed and cleaned up the performance area.