Alive-Austin and Ed

You quickly removed yourself from Edwin, as you went to go talk to Austin. Edwin holds you back.
"Let me" so you did.
You gave a few minutes before you went to go talk to Austin, you heard him and Ed still talking you walked closer and listened in.
"You're my boy, she could at least kiss someone I don't know" he said almost crying.
"I kissed her, she didn't do anything!"
Ed defended you, but you couldn't let him lie for you. You crashed into the room.
"Ed dont, we both wanted it, it wasn't just him." You said. "Can I talk to Austin alone please Ed?"
"Yeh sure" he walked out tapping you on your shoulder.
"Things haven't been right between us for a while, you know this don't you?" You said.
"Yeh, I could kinda tell something was off, I can't pretend I didn't see this coming"
"Yeh I didn't plan... what you mean you saw it coming?" You asked.
"You'd doesn't so much time together, I saw yous grow closer"
"As mates, nothings happened before now, I promise" you said.
"That doesn't make it less painful" he says, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"I know, I am sorry, you mean so much to me"
"I know and the same goes, but you don't love me no more do you?" He asked, his voice shaking.
"I do love you, but I'm not in love with you, I think I just got too comfortable, it feels safe, do you not agree?" You asked trying to hold back the guilty tears.
"No.. yes...maybe it did feel kind of safe" he agreed.
"I still should t have kissed him before talking to you, so I am guilty of cheating. I'll never forgive myself for cheating on you, you're so kind and sweet and you will make some girl so happy, I just think I'm not the one" you forced back the tears.
"You're beautiful and funny and Amazing and I know, Ed is lucky to have you, I was lucky to get to be with you even just for these 7 months, they were the happiest months of my life."
"So I guess we are over?" You ask.
It's sad but it was going to happen.
"Yes I guess so.. friends though?" He asks.
"Best friends!!" You replied and hugged him.
At least we can remain best friends and he was so understanding.
I love that boy but he needed a girl to be IN love with him.

Short,I know, sorry!!!