Nursing-Nick

You had stopped the night at the boys house with nick.
You woke up and looked across at the boy laying next to you, he was already awake and was admiring you (photo below).

You giggled shyly. He smiled.
"You're so freaking cute mami" (eurgh,I know this is more of a Spanish thing but like it's cute).
You giggled again and he laughed at you.
You felt this really sharp pain in your head and winced. It became constant.
"You okay boo?" Nick asked.
"No i've got a pounding head" you said as you sat up. You instantly felt like the room was spinning, you went to stand and take a few steps but you just fell onto the floor. Nick quickly jumped out of bed to check if you were okay.
"Baby girl what happened?" He asked helping you back onto the bed.
"I feel really dizzy" you said.
"Get into bed, imma take care of you" he says.
"No no" you shake your head. "Imma go home I don't want to risk you or the boys getting ill you've got a lot of work to do" you say standing up.
"Get back into bed NOW" he demanded.
"Dayum, Okayy" you laughed.
"I don't care about getting ill, I want to look after you" he says. Walking to the door to get you some water.
You just lay there, your head spinning.
It was like a magnified hangover.
Nick came back with some water and ibuprofen.
You took them and he said "baby, go get in the shower, I'll come help you and then we can get cosy"
"Okay baby" you did as he said.
Afterwards you both just cuddled up together put on some Netflix and just laid there.
After a while you saw nick had fell asleep and you felt slightly better. You grabbed your phone and snapped a pic of him and posted it on insta.

20k likes 6k comments@(y/insta/n) Bless him, he's pooped from playing nurse to me all day me

@(y/insta/n) Bless him, he's pooped from playing nurse to me all day me. What did I do to deserve this human. @therealnickmara I love you baby🖤❤️
Comments:
nickslittlespoon:@(y/I/n) oof, you one lucky girl🥵
Y/I/n: @nickslittlespoon I know it🙏
Zionsteddy: can you imagine waking up to this sexy specimen everyday🤤
Y/I/n: @zionsteddy I don't need to imagine🤤🤤
————————————
You heard nick stirring in his sleep, then felt his arm round your waist.
"Mmm,my arm fits so perfectly around your waist, it's like you were made for me" he says in a very sexy tired voice.
"I was baby" you moved closer to him.
"You feeling better sweetie?" He asked.
"Yeh I'm feeling a lot better!" You nodded.
"Good coz I feel dreadful!" He moaned dramatically.
You got up. "Imma get you some water yeh" you walked downstairs. You knew full well he was faking. But you got his glass off water and walked past Zions room (he was out right now) and you remembered that for Halloween you were going to dress as a nurse, so that put the idea into your head. You knew it was folded up in the cupboard along with everyone else's.
You picked it up and put it on sneaking into the downstairs bathroom. It was a kinda risqué outfit. You walked upstairs and Austin saw you dressed in the outfit.

 You walked upstairs and Austin saw you dressed in the outfit

Austin gasped and was about to say something. When you put your finger to your lips and knocked on nicks door.
You entered carrying the glass of water.
"I heard someone needed a nurse"
Nicks jaw dropped.
"What are you...?" He was about to ask as you handed him the water.
"I'm nurse (y/n) and I'll be looking after you today!" You walked closer to him staring over where he was on the bed.
He put the water on the side and pulled you into him so you were straddling him.
"I thought you were ill?" You laughed.
He laughed too trying to control himself.
His hands began to trace your body.
"You know full well I'm not and you in that is my medicine".