Blind Love. •BA•

There we were sat looking up at the stars. Not a cloud in the dark night sky.
When Brandon shoots and sits up suddenly.
"What is it Babe, what's wrong?" You asked as you sat up. He pulled out a red velvet box.
"(Y/N) we have been together for three years now. It's been the best three years of my life. We've made so many happy memories and shared so much laughter. We've cried together, laughed together,lived together,loved together. I can't help but be incredibly thankful to the boys for making this possible"
You flashed back to the day you and Brandon got set up on a blind date. You didn't know that that blind date would become blind love.
It was the 14th August 2015 and you were living with the PrettyMuch boys seeing as you were best of friends with Nick. They were all acting really weird. You were hanging with Nick and Zion just dancing around to your playlist.
While Brandon and Edwin were in the corner whispering. You wanted to go get a drink but Nick and Zion kept finding a reason to make sure you never went near Brandon and Edwin.
Not long later the other two boys came over and joined in your jam. Later you went upstairs to your room and saw a note on the bed saying -come to Mollys Bistro at 8pm. Dress Classy!-
You were really confused. But you got ready and dressed up classy and did your makeup. You arrived at Mollys at 7:50pm so there was ten minutes for you to prepare yourself. You had and idea you'd been set up on a date. Nick was always going on about how you needed a boyfriend so he and his girlfriend and you and your boyfriend could double date.
At 7:56pm Brandon turns up in a tuxedo.
"(Y/n) what you doing here?" Brandon asks with a puzzled look on his face.
"I got a note telling me to be here for 8pm and to dress classy" "I did so hesitantly" you replied.
"Zion told me this afternoon to be here at 8pm and to wear a tux" he said.
"We've been set up!" You both giggled.
"Might as well enjoy a meal and then maybe get a little payback?" Brandon said with a devilish look on his face.
"What did you have in mind?" You ask whilst taking Brandon's arm and linking it with yours.
Whilst yous were having a meal , you both discussed the plan. To act all lovey dovey in front of them.
So you arrived home at 10pm and the boys were watching a movie.
"Hi boys" you said strutting in. Brandon grabbed your hand. He kissed it.
"What have yous been up to?" Brandon asked the boys.
"Nothing.." Nick said.
"Oh by that way thanks for setting us up. We both admired our feelings for each other and decided to give it a go!" You interjected.
You and Brandon turn to each other and slowly intertwine your fingers whilst bring your lips closer together until they touched.
Both of you felt sparks and deepened the kiss.
You both went upstairs. You heard the boys whispering.
"It worked!"
"We did it"
And highfiving.
You and Brandon looked at each other.
"Maybe we should actually give this a try" Brandon said. You nodded and blushed.
That's was the day you and Brandon fell in love.
"Your amazing and I'm so lucky to have been given the chance to be with you for these three years. I love you with all my heart and want to show you that love for the rest of my days. I want to share my life with you forever and always.
So (y/n) (y/l) will you take my hand and marry me?"
You looked into his eyes and knew the answer of the bat.
"Yes of course I'll marry you, you perfect, lovely, amazing man. I love you Brandy!"
(Brandy was your nickname for him because you liked to drink Brandy)
He put the ring in your finger and you leaned you head on his shoulder.
"I love you too sweetie" Brandon said.