Period//•EH•

"Edwin hunny, can we watch a movie?" You shouted to him, he was upstairs.
"Yeh hunny boo, of course I'll grab some" he shouted back.
You went into the kitchen to grab some goodies. You grabbed some crisps,sweets and of course popcorn.
"I grabbed A Dogs Purpose,Dear John, Jason Bourne,Nerve. Are they okay?"
"Yeh they are fine can we watch a dogs purpose?" you replied. You don't usually cry at movies so you could watch these type of movies.
"Course I'll load it up" he said.
You brought in the goodies. "Mmmm yummy!" Edwin said looking at the me.
"Oh I know the food looks tasty" you said licking you lips.
"Yeah the food looks good but I meant you boo" he said winking at you.
"ewww your so cringe" you replied squirming.
"That's why you love me" he said confidently.
"Who said I loved you?" You asked raising one eyebrow.
Edwin stuck his bottom lip out and his eyebrows dropped.
"I'm joking baby, I love you more than you know" you kissed his forehead then his cheek "I love you to the moon and back" you kissed his other cheek.
"I love you like Nick loves his shoes lickably clean" you kissed his lips "I love you lots like jelly tots"
He kissed you back.
"I love you most" he said. He sat on the couch.
You dropped onto the couch next to him. He wrapped his arm around you.
You were watching the movie when the first dog dies and you could feel your eyes filling up. You look up to prevent the tears from falling. It didn't work. A tear slid from your eye down your cheek and ended on you top. Edwin chuckled and pulled you into him.
The next dog died. Even more tears fell. This time into Edwin's top.
"What's wrong with you?" Edwin asked
"I don't know, I don't usually cry but I feel so emotional" You said.
"Awww baby" he said kissing the top of your head and intertwining his hands in your hair.
Your eyes welled up and a river of tears left your eyes. "Why you crying?" "They dogs still alive" Edwin was so confused.
"Just this moment, everything so perfect and I love you so much" you said. Looking up at him.
"I just realised that your my world and you actually my boy and you chose me over the other girls out there and I feel so special." You carried on, tears still falling.
"Baby, you're so cute, your an emotional wreck right now and not going to lie it's adorable." He says.
"Don't I might never stop crying" you say trying to hold back the tears.
You get up to get a tissue.
"Baby, are you on your period?" He asks looking at the stain on your jeans.
You follow his eyes to the stain.
"Sugar!" "Ill  be right back" you said.
"At least we know why your emotional now" he laughed.
You laughed, nodded and dashed up stairs.
She's so cute, I love her more and more everyday, Edwin thought to himself.