Scared and broken-Part 5

Nicks POV

Watching (y/n) smile again, makes me want to cry, to go through what she has and come out the other side stronger reinforces that I do love this girl and I really want to marry her.
I planned to propose the day after everything happened. But because she ran away and I didn't know where she was then I found out what actually happened. I knew it wasn't the right time so I held off. But she's doing well now so I think it's right. To make sure I asked the guys.
(Y/n) was upstairs watching Netflix.
I gathered the boys.
Nick: guys guys, come here, I gotta talk to you?
They all came and sat down.
Nick: so I wanted to propose to (y/n) a few weeks ago but everything happened so I didn't think it would be appropriate but seeing how well she's doing now, I wanted to know do you think it's right?
Brandon: Bro she's smiling again, this will only aid in making her smile more. I would say go for it.
Edwin: yeh I would agree with Brandon.
Austin: 100%
Zion: Bro, do you love her?
Nick: yeh course I do
Zion: there's your answer man.
Nick: yeh you're right. Can you guys help me, i don't know how to do this.
Austin: it's gotta come from the heart.
Edwin: 100% do a scavenger hunt.
Nick: oh my days, that a sick idea.
So I planned it all with the boys. I asked Zion and Edwin to take her out shopping and say it's nicks treat.
So that's what they did. It was the first time she'd gone out since the incident but she said she was ready.
I placed all the clues around the house and garden.

Your POV

You  got home with all my shopping backs and the boys said they were off to the studio including nicks so you was all alone. you walked in the house and placed my bags down as You sat on the couch. You pulled out the lingerie You bought well nick bought and examined it. You wanted to try, you needed to try. As you was examining it you noticed a post-it. It read.

•you've been shopping, I've been busy
Go check the fridge for something fizzy•

You was so confused but You followed the note anyway. It was a bottle of champagne on it was another note.

Think about the day we first met,
Then check the internet•

You walked to the internet box. The day we first met, he came up to me and asked if You knew the code to the WiFi in a little cafe. You smiled thinking back to that moment.

I know sometimes I act like a fool
It makes you laugh when chuck the TV into the pool• 😂

You walked to the pool. Eager to know why this was happening. What was at the end.
By the pool was the swimming shorts he wore when we went to the beach for our first date.

think back to the end of the first date,
Remember what happened by the gate•

The gates were we had our first kiss. It was so special and felt so right, there was sparks and I knew i wanted to be with this guy.

Youre near to the end of the trail,
Take a breath and exhale.
Your final destination is black and red.
Think to where we lay our head•

You walk up the stairs to yours and nicks bedroom, you walk in to find a love heart of petals on the bed and in the middle your favourite picture of you and him with a final note.

I promise there's a reason for this wild goose chase.
You know full well I love your stunning face.
Your body, that's fire as well.
Your smile is trés belle.
They way you make me feel,
When I think of my future wife, your ideal.
So maybe you've guessed by now,
But I wanna say them final vows,
So maybe it time to jet set and sail,
After you walked down the aisle with a veil•

I finished reading and a saw Nick walk out in a tux.
You: Nick?
Nick: baby, you're my love, my life, my world. I couldnt imagine my life without you in it. You give me butterflies on the daily even from a simple look. I've never met a girl like you before. You're everything I want and more. I could go on forever, but I won't I'll get to the point. I guess all that's left to do is get on one knee and ask will you marry me?

I felt the tears forming, looking down at this boy, he's been right there for me through all this drama and he's been the perfect boyfriend. This scavenger hunt was perfect and memorable, I love him so much.

You: yes.. oui...ja...sì...naí in every language, yes!

You hugged him, he squeezed you so tight. He pulled away as he placed the ring on your finger and gave him a kiss on the lips.

You: I love you so much!
Nick: I love you too baby, so so much!

Looks like that lingerie was gonna come in handy tonight😏!

I hope you all had a really good day and have a good night (Which ever it is for you).
I'm so sorry; this is the end to this imagine, but I enjoyed writing it, hope you guys liked it and this was an alright ending.
I ain't great a rhymes and it's probably really corny but I tried. Cringe is cute sometimes😬
Remember I love you all❤️