Scared and broken- Part 2

⚠️SENSITIVE ISSUES AHEAD⚠️

Nicks POV

It's been nearly a week since anyone's heard or (y/n). I've never been so scared. I'm scared for her. I have no idea where she could be. All the boys have been searching.
I can't imagine what's happened to her.
I love that girl so much, I feel so lost without her. I just want to help her. She's my world and it feels like it's stopped turning.
The boys keep trying but their efforts are futile. I'll never been happy until my baby's back. IF she's ever back.
I hear Brandon shouting up.
Brandon: Nick, we have pizza
Nick: I'm not hungry.
Edwin: you've not eaten in nearly a week. If (y/n) comes back you need your strength so you can be there for her.
Nick: IF she comes back.
I hear the boys run up the stairs and enter mine and her room.
Zion: of course she's coming back. You will see her again. She loves you.
Nick: she looked so broken, what if it tipped her over the edge.
Brandon: Dont talk like that. You've gotta have hope.
Nick: she was my hope and now she's gone all that's left is dark.
The boys huddle around me.
*Knock knock*
They all look at each other. I keep my head down.
Austin: I'll get it
He rushed to the door.

Your POV

I dragged my feet up the path to the boys house. Getting here took a lot of energy. I haven't eaten or drunk in nearly a week.
I knocked, hesitantly not knowing the reception I would get after I just ran from Nick.
Austin answers the door.
Austin: (y/n)
I collapse with exhaustion.
Austin: Nick, NICK, NICKKK ITS (y/n) come quick.

Nicks POV

I heard him say her name, I ran down the stairs and saw her in his arms. She looked so pale and drained and broken.
I ran over and took him off her. I held her in my arms.
Nick: wake up baby. Please baby.

Your POV

I heard nick.
Nick: please wake up baby.
You: Nick...
I managed to say weakly.
Nick: baby, whats happened to you?
Brandon: Nick we all want to know but it looks like she hasn't eaten in forever.
Nick: yeh you're right. Z can you get her some water and something to eat.
Zion walks to the kitchen and come back with water and a banana.
I try to grab the water but I just drop the bottle.
Nick: she's too weak, gimme it.
He feeds me the water. I drink a little bit.
I sat up.
Nick holds me.
It feels good to be in his arms again but it also felt weird because the last person to touch me was well.. you know.
Nick: baby, I was so worried about you. What happened that night? Why did you run away? Did I do something?
It hurt me that he thought he'd done something wrong.
I squeeze out.
You: you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry. I just I didn't know what you do after...
nick: after what??
You: well you know I went to the toilet
Nick: yeh...
He looks at the boys.
You: something happened.
Nick: what? What happened? tell me baby?
You: I.. I... was raped.
You mumbled.
Nick: you was what??
He didn't hear you.
Brandon: did you just say you were raped?
I nodded.
You: I went to the toilet and felt really dizzy and my vision was blurry and next thing I know... you get the idea. I said no multiple times he just laughed. I couldn't move. I couldn't push him away. I lost control of my body, it was like I was drugged.
Nicks eyes widen.
Nick: baby, I'm so sorry. I should've protected you.
You: it's not your fault, you couldn't have done anything, I went to the toilet, nothing was suspicious.
Nick held me tighter.
Edwin: where have you been?
You shook your head.
You:I've no idea, just hid somewhere. I couldn't come back, I felt so ashamed.
Nick: why are you ashamed, you've got nothing to be ashamed for, it him the sicko that did this to you that should be ashamed.
Edwin: have you been to the police?
You: no I couldn't. I couldn't even admit to myself let alone tell someone else.
Nick: I'm glad you told us.
Zion: you need to tell the police.
Brandon: one step at a time, let her get a shower and get out of them clothes but don't wash them, the police might want them.
Nick helped you up and he sat you on the side in the bathroom.
He switched the shower on. He went to undress you and you pulled away from him.
You: please don't
Nick: your shaking.
You: please get out!
Nick: but...
You: just please!!! I'll be out soon just get me some clothes yeh, put them on the bed  and wait downstairs.
Nick: I want to help
You: do this for me please.
He nodded and obliged.
You undressed hesitantly. As you washed your body, the video of that night played in your mind as you traced you body with the shower puff.
It took the strength you had not to fall apart.
You finished showering, looked out the door to make sure nick wasn't there. He wasn't so you slumped to the bedroom and get changed into the clothes nick had laid out for you.
You couldn't be naked in front of him, you couldn't have someone touch you, it frightened you. You knew he wouldn't hurt you but you never thought that this would happen to you either.
You walked downstairs and sat on the couch. The boys were in the middle of talking when they heard you approaching so they quietened down.
You: talking about me were you?
You tried to joke.
No one laughed. Everyone just stared at you not knowing what to say.
Brandon: can you tell us what happened exactly?
So I did, it took a lot but I trusted them.
I broke down, nick cuddled me.
Nick: it's okay baby, you're here now, your safe, no ones going to harm you, not while I'm around.
You just laid your head on his chest.
Nick: please can you try eat for me?
You: I'll try, but you don't look as if you've eaten so, I'll eat if you eat.
Nick agreed and you ate half the banana each.
Nick: I know you probably won't want to go through it again but you need to tell the police.
You shook your head.
Nick: I'll be there with you, I'm not leaving.
You agreed.

*time skip*

You told the police and the whole time nick was there holding your hand.
They took pictures of the bruises and scratches.
Nick hadn't seen them yet. You couldn't let him, not just yet.
We went back to the house. The boys were playing fortnite and joking around.
The atmosphere completely changed when you walked in.
They paused the game and looked at you with pity in their eyes.
You: right I get it, I was raped.
It was the first time you'd said it loudly.
You: okay, but I don't want to be treated with kid gloves, I need a little bit of normality back, so put that game back one and let me join in.
Nick: is that a good idea? Do you not want to get some rest.
You: if I rest I'll won't sleep, I'll just think about it. So I just want to distract myself please.
Nick: okay baby girl, whatever you want.

You asked for it, I made it happen- how about part 3???