Digits?//Austin

You were going to town to meet your best mate today with the plan to go to Kaspas and Victoria Secret. VS is your fave place to get underwear.
You met you with your mate outside Lush. You went straight into VS and came out with some gorgeous underwear spending around £200 pound, oopsiesss😂
You were on your way to Kaspas.
Austin's POV
I was stood on the corner with Zion when I looked up to see a stunning girl. She was beautiful and her eyes were so bright. I had to meet her somehow.
Zion: "You I see you checking out that girl"
Austin: blushing "yeh she's gorgeous"
Zion:" go get her digits"
Austin: " I'm not confident enough to just walk up there"
Zion: "You usually are?"
Austin: "I know but she is the most stunning girl I've ever seen"
Zion: "Austin your a handsome boy, just be yourself everyone loves you"
Austin: "yeh okay I will try"
I began walking towards her. It was going smoothly until this happened. I stumbled on my own feet and feel into her knocking her bags flying and her.
Austin: I'm so sorry
I bent down and offered her my hand, she took it and stood up then looked down embarrassed.
I looked down to see some lacy red underwear and more. I started to pick them up for her and put them bag in the bag she did the same.
You:" oh my, I'm so embarrassed" she went red.
Austin: don't be. It's normal to buy underwear.
You:" I guess yeh, but like still"
Austin: "I care up to you for a reason, the fall wasn't part of my plan" he laughed nervously.
Austin: " I was wondering could I get your number?"
You was shocked.
You: "sureee..."
She gave me her number and I told her to input her name.
(Y/n)👅💖
Austin: nice name, mines Austin"
You: "thanks you too"
With that we said bye and I went back over to Zion.

Your POV
About 5 minutes later you received a text.
-hey, it's Austin, just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow?-
~yeh that sounds good sure thing~
-good, can't wait, see you tomorrow
P.S. Sexy underwear😉-

I know it's really short, and kinda bad.
Sorry.
If you read this, could you recommend this book to your friends if you thinks it's any good.