I'll wait//N.M

You came home from work to an empty house. Nick was at the studio with the boys. Ehh you really needed a hug right now but you knew they were finishing an EP and needed one more song, so you understood he needed to be there. You made yourself a cup of tea and popped Netflix on and slumped onto the couch.
You were watching the most recent episode of Shadowhunters. (The best thing ever).
You were engrossed in the episode. Until it ended and you needed more but you have to wait until next Tuesday. Ahh well. You got up and walked to the fridge and saw a bottle of wine and and idea popped into your head. Girls night is just what I need right now. You quickly got your phone and messaged the girls. They all said it's been wayyy too long we are doing it.
So you went upstairs destroyed your room by throwing all your clothes everywhere trying to decide what to wear.
Once you had done that you did you makeup and your makeup.
You wrote a post it for nick.
Hey baby, hope your studio session went well,
I'm going out with the girls hope you don't mind, love you lots.
See you when I get home.
Xxxxx
Nicks POV
I got home, threw my keys on the table. Today had been a good day. We had 3/4 of the final song all we needed was a hook. But a lot was accomplished.
"Y/n" I shouted.
"Hello?"
"Baby?"
I shouted waking into the kitchen. I noticed a post it on the side.
Hey baby, hope your studio session went well,
I'm going out with the girls hope you don't mind, love you lots.
See you when I get home.
Xxxxx
I smiled. She's hadn't been out in a while and this was just what she needed. She hasn't been herself for a while. Some fun should help.
I settled down on the couch and noticed she'd left Netflix open. I see she watched Shadowhunters I swear she loves that more than me. I chuckled.
Jace gets more appreciation than I do.
I settled down for the night waiting for her to get home.
2:30AM
I was awoken by some loud laughing and a lot of stumbling.
She's home. I darted up and saw her stumbling through the door.
"Nicky" she said wrapping her arms around me. A caught a wiff of vodka.
"Hello baby" I said holding her so she didn't fall.
I helped her onto the couch and she started telling me about things that had happened tonight. She seemed so light and happy but drunk.
She started to make her way to the stairs.
"I'll go get you some water" i said. She made her way slowly up the stairs.
I get her water and walk up the stairs into mine and her bedroom.
She was laid on her side in her underwear. She patted in front of her so I went and sat down near her and gave her her water.
She took a sip and placed on the floor.
Her hands began to trail over my material covered chest.
"I love you baby, a lot" she whispered in my ear as her hands trailed down.
"I love you too baby girl" I replied, moving her hands.
She brought her lips to mine. I love this girl. She's amazing. I thought as I kissed back and gripped her thigh. She started moving her hand down. I pulled away.
"I love you but no!" I said firmly.
"Nicky, do you not want me, am I not beautiful enough tonight, am I too needy, is it because I've put on weight?" She said shyly, tears filling her eyes.
"No baby" I pecked her lips.
"You're just drunk and I don't want to take advantage. Your beautiful babe, I love you but I'd rather just let you fall asleep on my chest and cuddle up to you tonight" I say kissing her forehead.
She smiled at me.
I removed my shirt and trousers and laid down. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms round her then I kissed her head whilst my hand messed with her head.
I could hear her quiet snores.
"I'm going to marry this girl one day"
I said and then fell to sleep.