Music teacher-Austin

For hornybeanz
Hope this is okay for you, also I appreciate your support.

I honestly don't get why people give a crap about school, how do people like it. It's full of a bunch of know it all teachers who think they have the right to determine who we are going to be and put a label on us like: the troublemaker or the class star.
It's tiring and I'm done with it.
I checked my timetable, eurgh music with Mr Porter. That guy needs to loosen up. The bell rang and I left my friends Nelly and Lucia.
I went to the toilets to waste a couple minutes before heading to lesson. I left 10 minutes pass by then made my way to music. I saw Mr Porter doing one of his rants jeez he's so stuck up. I know. I thought as an idea popped into my head.
I walked in slamming the door behind to get his attention.
"Where have you Been?" He demended an answer. I just carried walking past him, I saw an opportunity to annoy him more so as I walked past his desk I knocked the papers on the corner on the floor, turned to him "oops" then left them and walked to get a seat.
"Pick them up!" He said.
"Hmm, how about no!" I smirked.
"Now!" He shouted.
"Okay okay keep your hair on!" I retorted back.
I slowly bent down to pick them up making sure to stick my bum out in his direction.
I saw him stare then snap out of it and continue teaching.
I went back and sat down.
I noticed Everyone wasn't paying attention
"Sir!" I said as i raised my hand. "Sir" "sir"
"What?" He snapped.
"No one cares!" I said.
"Excuse me?" he scoffed
"You're really boring us, your so uptight and strict, everyone switches off, I really think you need to let your hair down" I said with a smile on my face.
"How rude?" He gasped. "Where are your manners young lady?"
"Oooh, you think I'm a lady" I winked at him.
He wriggled slightly.
"You don't act like it though" he said back.
"Excuse me!" He took the mick out of the way he said it earlier.
He just shook his head and carried on.
I got up and walked to him and tapped him on the back.
"What?" He turned around. We were stood really close. He tried to move back but walked into the whiteboard.
"I really need the toilet!" I said crossing my legs.
He looked me up and down.
"First you were late, then you were rude and now you expect me to let you go to the bathroom" he listed.
"Ermm, yeh" I said bluntly.
"Fine go, but I want to see you after class."
"Yes sir!" I said.
I walked back to my seat.
"I thought you were going to the bathroom" he asked.
"I don't need to anymore" he scoffed and carried on working.
The bell rang.
I stayed back. It was lunch now.
"So I really need you to start acting mature and stop interrupting my classes" he ranted on whilst I put my hand to my cheek and started looking at him in the eyes whilst playing with me hair.
I noticed he felt a little uncomfortable so I walked closer to him and sat on the desk in front of him.
He started to stutter.
"You a r..re..really bright girl" he stuttered.
"I'm sorry sir, I just I can't help it, I feel like I always want your attention, your just really hot" I said fanning my face.
"You're really hot too, no errrm" he tried to take it back.
"You think I'm hot?" I asked seductively.
"Yes...I mean no I mean it's inappropriate"
He said innocently.
I started looking at his office.
He walked through the door and i followed.
I closed the door behind up and locked it.
"What are y..you d...doing?" He asked.
I put my finger on his lips and he was quiet. I moved closer to him slowly getting closer until our lips were touching. He didn't get into it at first. I started to live my hands to his cheeks and he got into it.
His hands stayed behind his back so I grabbed them and put them on my waist and I felt them trail down to my bum.
He started squeezing and the kiss got deeper.
I moved my hands down to his trousers and started to undo his belt. He pulled away and stared me in the eyes, I mimed "don't worry, the doors locked!" Then continued to undo his pants. I slid my hands into his boxers. He jolted at my touch but as I started to rub his member he couldn't resist and he started to kiss me hard. I kept rubbing him getting faster as he kissed me with more tempo squeezing my ass.
I slid down his body and brought his dick to my mouth. I kitten licked the top, I saw him bite his lip in pleasure, he knew how wrong this was but it felt so good.
I slowly introduced his member into my mouth, slowly sliding down his length. He was big. I slowly picked up tempo and started to massage his balls.
He threw his head back, moaned quietly.
I felt him twitch in my mouth, so I sucked harder until I felt his warmth in my mouth. I swallowed and went to kiss him. I let him pull his trousers up as I wrote him a note on his pad.
And walked out as if nothing happened.

Austin's POV
I knew how wrong that was, but she was amazing. I pulled my trousers up and saw he bending over, it took me everything I had not to slap her ass. I read the note: I enjoyed that😉same time tomorrow yeh!