Period//•ZK•

You were relaxing in bed as you had just woke up and you looked over to your sleeping boyfriend who looked so heavily and serene. You turned to face him and couldn't help but smile he looked so cute. You receive a notification on your phone. You looked at it in horror.
It was the 19th of August so you know that only meant one thing. Mother nature's monthly visit.
You realised you were still in Zion clothes and didn't want to bleed on them. So you quickly got changed out of Zion's hoodie and sweatpants and shoved on your old clothes that you save for times like these. You went to the toilet to get ready for the bloody situation.  After you were finished you walked out of the bathroom trying not to be loud so Zion stayed asleep. But a stabbing pain ran across your stomach and it was excruciating. You fell to the floor it hurt that much. With that Zion ran out of the bedroom and fell to his knees beside you.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked concerned.
"Yeh just cramps" you tried to play off the pain.
"It must be a heck of a cramp baby, you fell over with pain" he said rubbing your back softly.
It was so comforting and you loved how caring he was.
"You're going to go back to bed and I'm going to go out get some supplies" he said.
"No it's fine I'll just take some paracetamol" you said.
"I know they don't work for you babe." He knew this because you always told him.
Before you knew it you felt his hands move. One hand under your legs and one around your back and he picked you up and placed you in bed. Then ran downstairs and filled up your hot water bottle and brought it back up and placed it at the bottom of your stomach.
"Stay right there!" He ordered.
He was the sweetest boy ever. You couldn't understand how you ended up with him. He was way too good for you.
You stayed there while he went to the shops.
He was back half and hour later although it felt like forever. You just wanted to cuddle him. That always made you feel better.
He came back into the room with chocolate and more chocolate and pads and Anadin also ice cream and cranberry juice.
He gave you a box of malteasers.
"I'm just going to nip down and get us some spoons to eat the ice cream" he started to move towards the door.
"No!" You said. "Please don't go baby, I just want to cuddle." You said pleadingly. You felt like rubbish. You needed him next to you now.
"Of course baby, anything for you." He came next to you and wrapped his arm around the hot water bottle pressing it down making the warmth from the bottle spread across your stomach healing the pain even more.
He snuggled next to you. He could smell your perfume. "You smell amazing baby, please don't get me wrong, but why aren't you in my hoodie and sweatpants?" He asked looking up at you. "I didn't want to ruin them" you said kissing his head.
"Baby, please put them back on, I know your more comfy in them and we have a washing machine babes" he chuckled.
"Okay, if your sure"
"I'm positive baby!" He kissed your cheek as you got out of the bed and put his clothes back on. When you got back in you felt his arm replace the hot water bottle and him pull you right up next to him. You felt so happy and safe on that moment you forgot all about the pain even though your uterus was killing itself on the inside.
"How did I get so lucky as to end up with you?" You asked him.
"I'm the lucky one babes" he replies kissing your lips.
"I love you so much" you said.
"I love you most" he replied.
It felt like the world stopped in that moment. You were so caught up with how you felt on that moment that the whole day and night passed you by.
He's my world and I wouldn't change him for anything or anyone. I want to be with him forever.